PDA

View Full Version : What is a good cheap radar detector?

Chooky
26th December 2008, 17:58
OK now I got your attention I have a question for any computer guru's out there that can help.....

I need to do a short video clip on my digital camera for work...The only way I can mount the camera is upside down....
How can I turn the video over so it can be viewed the right way up on the computer...?

Hitcher
26th December 2008, 18:31
Nothing is cheaper than your eyes. Keep them well skinned and alert and you will be surprised how effective they are as detectors. I do not believe in radar detectors. My eyes are generally pretty good at alerting me to approaching dairies and other sundry convenience stores.

rainman
26th December 2008, 21:05
I need to do a short video clip on my digital camera for work...The only way I can mount the camera is upside down....
How can I turn the video over so it can be viewed the right way up on the computer...?

Transcode has an invert filter which I recall having to use at some stage, and it did a decent job - but that's using Linux... if you're using Windows or Mac I can't help you.

Pussy
26th December 2008, 21:10
Hey Chooky.... just do a headstand while you're watching the vid, problem solved

Chooky
26th December 2008, 21:21
Hey Chooky.... just do a headstand while you're watching the vid, problem solved

Yea thanks for that pussy....I never thought it would be that easy..:yes:

Pussy
26th December 2008, 21:28
Yea thanks for that pussy....I never thought it would be that easy..:yes:

Any time, mate! I've got heaps of good ideas like that