PDA

View Full Version : Nice bike. Howszit go?

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 16:52
So today I was bored and decided to go to Maretai beach on the bike. Go for a swim read a book, listen to my ipod and reflect on my shitty year. So I get there park up and I get approached. Now Im always friendly and welcome anyone coming for a chat but it never ceases to amaze me opening lines about the bike. 4 today were

1.Nice bike...howzit go.

I mean how do u answer that? Oh it goes like shit, in fact it doesnt at all?
But I answered..."good"

2.Is it fast?
Ummm its says 955 duh
But I say "yes"

3.Do you ride that?
No its pink, I just got off it and took me helmet off but nah I just tow it here park it up jump on and off it and pretend
But I say..."ummm yeah"

Best one

4. Didnt know girls could ride big bikes like that
.... I didnt know there were such idiots around this planet
But I say "well guess now you do"

All this in two hours

When will a guy ask me about my bike with an articulated question so I can reply what I think.............sighhhhhh

EJK
28th December 2008, 16:55
When will a guy ask me about my bike with an articulated question so I can reply what I think.............sighhhhhh

How fast can a 955 can go? lol

No I'm really curious, how fast are they?

Grahameeboy
28th December 2008, 17:00
Actually I am more curious as to why a pink bike is parked outside a Family Planning Clinic......:confused:

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 17:03
Actually I am more curious as to why a pink bike is parked outside a Family Planning Clinic......:confused:

LOL...u know that was takin on a ride last year with a group. We stopped for Hells Pizza and EJ took that pic.. I saw it straight away. You are the first to notice..... Funny.... could be interpretated wrong.

Well u ask smart questions....and see things others dont.You even know what family planning is! Im impressed

Thats the best question I heard today.

Slyer
28th December 2008, 17:16
You got your packrack and stuff sorted now?

Grahameeboy
28th December 2008, 17:25
LOL...u know that was takin on a ride last year with a group. We stopped for Hells Pizza and EJ took that pic.. I saw it straight away. You are the first to notice..... Funny.... could be interpretated wrong.

Well u ask smart questions....and see things others dont.You even know what family planning is! Im impressed

Thats the best question I heard today.

It's my feminine side......plus what life has thrown at me.....but sometimes seeing things that others don't is not always great if you know what I mean....

gijoe1313
28th December 2008, 17:46
The biker gods are punishing you for taking a swim instead of riding more! :oi-grr:

And thus the parade of fools who have forgotten where their village is! I bet the next time someone asks you plonker questions you can quickly quip back ...

"It used to be my boyfriends, but I murdered him and repainted the bike to hide the blood stains on it" :devil2:

:blink: and :gob: and :chase: will ensue!

Gremlin
28th December 2008, 17:50
What are the gear ratios, and do you think they are about right? :innocent:

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 18:32
You got your packrack and stuff sorted now?

gotta pick it up from squiggles.....then Ill be off camping every weekend :)

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 18:34
The biker gods are punishing you for taking a swim instead of riding more! :oi-grr:

And thus the parade of fools who have forgotten where their village is! I bet the next time someone asks you plonker questions you can quickly quip back ...

"It used to be my boyfriends, but I murdered him and repainted the bike to hide the blood stains on it" :devil2:

oh my god I love it!. My ex dumped me on xmas day so I would kinda like that to be true....... wooops

did I say that

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 18:35
What are the gear ratios, and do you think they are about right? :innocent:

ok that questions just confusing lol

youd get a blank stare on that one... or

Im not sure, when I killed my ex by running over him multiple times I think it messed the ratio up

still works though

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 18:37

Hey you....do you snorkel? I wanna ride to Goat Island and go snorkeling in the reserve but I have no friends.........
I dont wanna go alone fish mught nibble my toes

Grahameeboy
28th December 2008, 18:48

Im not sure, when I killed my ex by running over him multiple times I think it messed the ratio up

still works though

Was he the ex before or after you ran over him....because if the later then surely he was a "former"

FJRider
28th December 2008, 18:55

still works though

Thats the worst thing about motorcycles... when you run over your ex... NO REVERSE... ya have to do a U turn... with all that blood on the tyres...its dangerous...

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 19:01
Thats the worst thing about motorcycles... when you run over your ex... NO REVERSE... ya have to do a U turn... with all that blood on the tyres...its dangerous...

yes very slippery

and hell to clean....

FJRider
28th December 2008, 19:06
yes very slippery

and hell to clean....

THATS when you need a fella...to clean ya bike...

98tls
28th December 2008, 19:07
So today I was bored and decided to go to Maretai beach on the bike. Go for a swim read a book, listen to my ipod and reflect on my shitty year. So I get there park up and I get approached. Now Im always friendly and welcome anyone coming for a chat but it never ceases to amaze me opening lines about the bike. 4 today were

1.Nice bike...howzit go.

But I answered..."good"

2.Is it fast?
Ummm its says 955 duh
But I say "yes"

3.Do you ride that?
No its pink, I just got off it and took me helmet off but nah I just tow it here park it up jump on and off it and pretend
But I say..."ummm yeah"

Best one

All this in two hours

When will a guy ask me about my bike with an articulated question so I can reply what I think.............sighhhhhh How about"does your boyfriend know you got his bike?":calm:

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 19:08
How about"does your boyfriend know you got his bike?":calm:

Its pink so that question would really bother me lol

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 19:09
THATS when you need a fella...to clean ya bike...

Ill add that to my next bf must have list

1. Must clean bike especially after murders

NighthawkNZ
28th December 2008, 19:14
How about"does your boyfriend know you got his bike?":calm:

I would be worried that her boyfriend owns a pink Triumph??? :dodge:

Oh and what is the HP at the rear axle?

FJRider
28th December 2008, 19:15

1. Must clean bike especially after murders

OR at least just BEFORE one...:calm:

98tls
28th December 2008, 19:16
Its pink so that question would really bother me lol
Err yea.:doh:

FJRider
28th December 2008, 19:17
I would be worried that her boyfriend owns a pink Triumph??? :dodge:

A pink honda we could understand... :innocent:

FJRider
28th December 2008, 19:21

You're not blonde are you... you know how people make assumption's... :whistle:

Headbanger
28th December 2008, 20:18
Sounds terrible......

I'd love it if I pulled up at the beach and the ladies were using my bike as an excuse to hit on me.

Slyer
28th December 2008, 20:20
Not if they were complete airheads.

98tls
28th December 2008, 20:20
Sounds terrible......

I'd love it if I pulled up at the beach and the ladies were using my bike as an excuse to hit on me. Take it to an AMP show mate,would fit right in.;)

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 20:22
Sounds terrible......

I'd love it if I pulled up at the beach and the ladies were using my bike as an excuse to hit on me.

I know when someones hitting on me. They werent otherwise I would have forgiven the questions. I get asked silly questions all the time and by women also. Not just a man thing.

Dont tell me someones never said something weird to u about your bike. Today was just unusually more so than usual

Headbanger
28th December 2008, 20:22
OK......What pray tell would an AMP show be?

Headbanger
28th December 2008, 20:24
I know when someones hitting on me. They werent otherwise I would have forgiven the questions. I get asked silly questions all the time and by women also. Not just a man thing.

Dont tell me someones never said something weird to u about your bike. Today was just unusually more so than usual

Well, I figure everytime a woman talks to me they are hitting on me.

Funny, they don't talk to me that often, Think I better work on my sexy wink.

trump-lady
28th December 2008, 20:26

maybe because they no youll think they are hitting on you ;)
I find having a bike is harder cause guys presume your a dike

98tls
28th December 2008, 20:30
OK......What pray tell would an AMP show be? LOL,once i recognized my fuck up i had to goggle to save my arse,this fits.http://blog.califaudio.com/2008/10/la-amp-show-hollywood-drum-show.html

Headbanger
28th December 2008, 20:32
Take it to an AMP show mate,would fit right in.;)

Ah, You mean an A&P show.

Agricultural and pastoral.

I GET IT, I GET IT.

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAH

OMFG, Funniest joke EVER

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

:clap:

GaZBur
28th December 2008, 20:33
maybe because they no youll think they are hitting on you ;)
I find having a bike is harder cause guys presume your a dike
I have 2 pink bits on my bike that people notice. An ex red now faded to pink disk carrier on the front and a new can that had a sort of purple bit on it that has faded to pink also. Only my mates gave me a hard time and respected me when I admitted that I was trying to get in touch with my feminine side but failed.
Lots of people comment on my bike - nobody ever hits on me though! Is is because its not a sexy bike or just because I am old and ugly? God I hope its just me and not the bike!

98tls
28th December 2008, 20:38
Ah, You mean an A&P show.

Agricultural and pastoral.

I GET IT, I GET IT.

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAH

OMFG, Funniest joke EVER

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

:clap:

Yea yea laugh it up fucker<_<Could have deleted my fuck up but thought na let the man have a chuckle.On ya.:brick::apint:

NighthawkNZ
28th December 2008, 20:44
Lots of people comment on my bike - nobody ever hits on me though! Is is because its not a sexy bike or just because I am old and ugly? God I hope its just me and not the bike!

Well that is a tough question... I'll get back to yah...:chase:

FJRider
28th December 2008, 20:50

You're entitled to your assumptions...

98tls
28th December 2008, 20:58
You're entitled to your assumptions... As your entitled to have webbed feet,i assume.
:msn-wink:

FJRider
28th December 2008, 21:30
As your entitled to have webbed feet,i assume.
:msn-wink:

Webbed feet is common to coastal and low lying wet areas... Oamaru qualifies.... :innocent:

AlBundy
28th December 2008, 22:51

So, do you find adjusting the chain, with the single-sided swingarm, to be a chore or easier than a conventional setup?

howdamnhard
28th December 2008, 23:16
Yip had the dumb questions,just people trying to be friendly.Not so far with the new(old) bike.Although my brother in law has been giving me shit that it's got some pink in it.I said we will see how girly it is after I kick your arse with it ( used to kick his arse when riding a GN250).:rofl:

howdamnhard
28th December 2008, 23:19
My ex dumped me on xmas day so I would kinda like that to be true.......

OUCH,talk about lousy timing,you OK?

shafty
28th December 2008, 23:28
Good post Trump LAdy, I know what ya mean. In gas stations they just can't resist " We've ya come from" or we're ya off to?" - esp the ST cos it looks like its touring even when ya shootin down to Liquorland for a few coldies.

I have decided NEVER to dissappoint them, eg

"Left Oamaru this morning at 2am, should be in Whangarei for tea all going well" etc - they LOVE IT.

They scurry home and "Hey Mom, guess what..............."

Happy New Year Girl :devil2:

howdamnhard
28th December 2008, 23:28
Hey you....do you snorkel? I wanna ride to Goat Island and go snorkeling in the reserve but I have no friends.........
I dont wanna go alone fish mught nibble my toes

Hmmm,now theres something I haven't done in years.Used to dive there a lot,much cheaper than boat dives(just the cost of an airfill) and lots to see,parking was always a pain.
The far side of the island is good for diving but if your snorkelling stick to the channel and you will see more.How you going to carry your gear on the bike or are you going to hire up there?
Must take the family up there this summer and do some snorkelling/diving.
Heard some poor soul got himself drowned there recently.

vifferman
29th December 2008, 03:54
Oh my goodness - so many questions, even if they are silly ones.
Here's the questions and comments I usually get:

Annoying, huh? :blink:

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 05:29
OUCH,talk about lousy timing,you OK?

Why keep a bad one when theres so many good ones?
Im fine.....wasnt that serious, besides, bikes back up and running

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 05:30
So, do you find adjusting the chain, with the single-sided swingarm, to be a chore or easier than a conventional setup?

muahhhhh

That would be a better question

Cause I dunno how to answer

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 05:34
Hmmm,now theres something I haven't done in years.Used to dive there a lot,much cheaper than boat dives(just the cost of an airfill) and lots to see,parking was always a pain.
The far side of the island is good for diving but if your snorkelling stick to the channel and you will see more.How you going to carry your gear on the bike or are you going to hire up there?
Must take the family up there this summer and do some snorkelling/diving.
Heard some poor soul got himself drowned there recently.

I just need a snorkel and mask so I will just bike. Ive got pannier bags so might even try to camp for a night somewhere up there.
Prob do a day trip as its not far, prob need a better route though than boring old one. But I got no freinds that snorkel and have a bike and Im scared I might see something real big and freak. Its not as scary if two people see something, unless its a shark!

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 05:40
Good post Trump LAdy, I know what ya mean. In gas stations they just can't resist " We've ya come from" or we're ya off to?" - esp the ST cos it looks like its touring even when ya shootin down to Liquorland for a few coldies.

I have decided NEVER to dissappoint them, eg

"Left Oamaru this morning at 2am, should be in Whangarei for tea all going well" etc - they LOVE IT.

They scurry home and "Hey Mom, guess what..............."

Happy New Year Girl :devil2:

Yup u right from now on Ima be more creative with my answers and say really crazy stuff

Hows it go.

Im not sure cause when I get on the bike Sarah takes over my body, Im not sure cause when I get on the bike Sarah takes over my body. Buts she gets bored when shes not riding and then Cassie comes back. Excuse me who are u? my name is Donna. Is that your bike?

lol

vifferman
29th December 2008, 06:05

muahhhhh

That would be a better question

Cause I dunno how to answer
I'll help you: you find it much easier (just a pinch bolt and the adjuster thingie and it's done). :niceone:

Donor
29th December 2008, 06:43
I get:

Q) What size is your bike?

A) It's a 700

Q) So how many CC is that?

...sigh...

But snorkelling... looking at heading to Goat in a week or two for a good long days snorkelling - will let ya know when we're heading up! (Though I will probably be forced to cage it due to kiddlies and the SWMBO...)

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 06:49
I get:

A) It's a 700

...sigh...

But snorkelling... looking at heading to Goat in a week or two for a good long days snorkelling - will let ya know when we're heading up! (Though I will probably be forced to cage it due to kiddlies and the SWMBO...)

Yeah let me know....That way if you cage I can throw some stuff in ya car hehehehe...... maybe we can set up a bike ride and get some bikes there for a day and a bbq. Also if your taking kiddies the fish can nibble their toes instead of mine :) I can snorkel with them and pretend Im making them feel better

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 06:51
I get:

A) It's a 700

...sigh...

whats swmbo?
serious white man blowing o-rings?

laserracer
29th December 2008, 07:12

well headbanger ,just a bit of friendly advice, you should really use your eyes when you give the ladies that sexy wink:shit::whistle::laugh:

gijoe1313
29th December 2008, 07:39
whats swmbo?

She Who Must Be Obeyed, the ball n'chain, 'er indoors, the 'uvver 'alf, the one who wears the trousers ... y'know? :msn-wink:

Grahameeboy
29th December 2008, 07:52
She Who Must Be Obeyed, the ball n'chain, 'er indoors, the 'uvver 'alf, the one who wears the trousers ... y'know? :msn-wink:

Women wear slacks dude...chains are good though:innocent:

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:05
whats swmbo?

small willie medium bum organisation ?
short womens metal bra openings ?
snake wetters mental boners order?

so how fasts ya bike ??? lol just kidding

my personal pickup line favourite

hey babe..any chance you are into.. 50ish, fat, married , balding guys ? oh yeah i have my own breasts,and i love the way that pinkish colour of your bike matches your eyes
hows about some KFC for 2, back at my pad ( he says as he adjusts the large gold chains around his neck)mind if i bring the wife and kids they can sit outside( wink );)

or... hellow im sorry but i was so surpised when you removed your helmet ..i had to approach you ,i hope you dont mind ? i have never seen a more beautiful women in my life . my heart just skipped a beat. please let me talk you into dinner. nothing fancy just a candle light dinner for 2 on the beach ,Then go for a ride in the moon light

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 08:07
small willie medium bum organisation ?
short womens metal bra openings ?
snake wetters mental boners order?

so how fasts ya bike ??? lol just kidding

my personal pickup line favourite

hey babe..any chance you are into.. 50ish, fat, married , balding guys ? oh yeah i have my own breasts,and i love the way that pinkish colour of your bike matches your eyes
hows about some KFC for 2, back at my pad ( he says as he adjusts the large gold chains around his neck)mind if i bring the wife and kids they can sit outside( wink );)

or... hellow im sorry but i was so surpised when you removed your helmet ..i had to approach you ,i hope you dont mind ? i have never seen a more beautiful women in my life . my heart just skipped a beat. please let me talk you into dinner. nothing fancy just a candle light dinner for 2 on the beach ,Then go for a ride in the moon light

Id def stick to the 2nd line.....much more likely to get a positive result LOL
However the first one would make me laugh. The second would get you a date.

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:11
Ok the first one was my evil twin brother ...
so i'll swing around about half 5 for that date may have to get the miss's to drop me off lol..

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:13
oooooOOOOOOOooooo a romantic
nothing wrong with that

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 08:15
Ok the first one was my evil twin brother ...
so i'll swing around about half 5 for that date may have to get the miss's to drop me off lol..

Sharing is caring and I cant cook....so she can come cook then bugger off. Ill throw her a bone.

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:17
throw her a bone ..r you a lesbian ??

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:19
im losing interest.. you cant cook

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 08:22
throw her a bone ..r you a lesbian ??

Ur back to evil twin......

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:24
is your house the one with the dead guy in the drive ... it looks like hes been run over ???

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:26
ive sent him packing.. bloody evil twin.. hes a pain

laserracer
29th December 2008, 08:29
:no::eek::weep:its raining i was going to go for a ride

portokiwi
29th December 2008, 08:54
:laugh:that was good reading....:( sorry about your ex his loss:hug:

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 09:48
:laugh:that was good reading....:( sorry about your ex his loss:hug:

Thanks...Im not even angry so that says alot.
Anyways, its been a while since Ive been single....where the hell do you meet

1. Someone who can clean a bike after or before murders
2. Has no children (or no baby mama drama)
3. loves camping
4. can snorkel

portokiwi
29th December 2008, 09:54
:lol: I had to go half way around to find mine.... But it was worth it.:niceone:
only problem is she hates camping. So I miss my camping but she lets me out to fish and snorkal

FJRider
29th December 2008, 10:02

3. loves camping
4. can snorkel

1. I clean my bike twice a year... if it needs it or not...
2. Found out what causes them... took appropiate steps...
3. Love camping... but more attention/money spent on "comfort" equipment... its an age thing...
4. I am in the irrigation business...am developing an aversion to water when I dont need to...

laserracer
29th December 2008, 11:14
oooooooo pick me
1 im a mobile car and bike valet (really)
2 all grown up and moved out
3 yes been known to wear dress and heels (especially heels)
4 have my own snorkel (works best early mornings):whistle:
so im perfect and can cook i like ..romantic walks on the beach, pinha colada's,have my own bike, dont mind being a pillion.. and have an evil twin..did i mention romantic walks on the beach, im 52 :shit::did i mention romantic walks on the beach, pink is my favourite colour, and i like romantic walks on the beach

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 11:20
oooooooo pick me
1 im a mobile car and bike valet (really)
2 all grown up and moved out
3 yes been known to wear dress and heels (especially heels)
4 have my own snorkel (works best early mornings):whistle:
so im perfect and can cook i like ..romantic walks on the beach, pinha colada's,have my own bike, dont mind being a pillion.. and have an evil twin..did i mention romantic walks on the beach, im 52 :shit::did i mention romantic walks on the beach, pink is my favourite colour, and i like romantic walks on the beach

good I will sign you up for the snorkeling bike ride coming up!

laserracer
29th December 2008, 11:23
mmm... never tried playing with my snorkel while riding a bike before..could be interesting <_<:blink:

Jacko2
29th December 2008, 13:47

3. loves camping
4. can snorkel

I qualify except not great at snorkel, but I can breath through my ears if thats any help.

klingon
29th December 2008, 14:01
ha ha ha this thread has turned into the funniest thing I've read in a long time. :clap: Hooray for bored bikers on rainy holidays!

Hans
29th December 2008, 16:39

1.Nice bike...howzit go.

But I answered..."good"

2.Is it fast?
Ummm its says 955 duh
But I say "yes"

3.Do you ride that?
But I say..."ummm yeah"

Best one

All this in two hours

Articulated question? Like it's got joints in it or something?

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:06
I just need a snorkel and mask so I will just bike. Ive got pannier bags so might even try to camp for a night somewhere up there.
Prob do a day trip as its not far, prob need a better route though than boring old one. But I got no freinds that snorkel and have a bike and Im scared I might see something real big and freak. Its not as scary if two people see something, unless its a shark!

What about a wetsuit and weight belt (cumbersome),I don't last very long in cold water. I ended up getting a drysuit,he,he(a bit restrictive and limits your freedom of movement). Sharks are over rated,most of the time you won't even know they are there(when they are).

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:09

3. loves camping
4. can snorkel

I'm sure you will find someone but I'm not sure they would be keen on item 1.:lol::lol::lol:

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:14
... maybe we can set up a bike ride and get some bikes there for a day and a bbq.

Hey thats not a bad idea :msn-wink: ,although I'll probably end up working on the weekend everybody else decides to go on.

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 23:15
Its more the dam seaweed across my mask. I just feel better if someone else is expreiencing it with me..... haha that sounds so horrible

as for wet suit nah....just gotta catch a nice hot day.

Weightbelt. I got one....permant, snorkeling or not

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 23:16
Hey thats not a bad idea :msn-wink: ,although I'll probably end up working on the weekend everybody else decides to go on.

Well Toto has a ride the 10th Jan and Im thinking it will be swarming with holiday cages....so Im thinking weekend after that.... i will post up if it looks like something is happening........

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 23:20
:lol: I had to go half way around to find mine.... But it was worth it.:niceone:
only problem is she hates camping. So I miss my camping but she lets me out to fish and snorkal

Thats a keeper, compromise! Half way round the world huh? Im thinking I mighta left mine half way round the world...........

Bring her to goat island....she can sun bath and read a book you can snorkel and make me feel better about the seaweed

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:27
Well Toto has a ride the 10th Jan and Im thinking it will be swarming with holiday cages....so Im thinking weekend after that.... i will post up if it looks like something is happening........

Amazing I might actually be off that weekend. Yes post it,something may actually come of it.

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:32
Its more the dam seaweed across my mask. I just feel better if someone else is expreiencing it with me..... haha that sounds so horrible

as for wet suit nah....just gotta catch a nice hot day.

Weightbelt. I got one....permant, snorkeling or not

The important thing about snorkelling/diving/swimming is to not panic ,remain calm.Whats so bad about seaweed across your mask?
What you mean you got a permanent weightbelt ?

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 23:36
The important thing about snorkelling/diving/swimming is to not panic ,remain calm.Whats so bad about seaweed across your mask?
What you mean you got a permanent weightbelt ?

lol it appears to be on my entire body...weighs me down and got considerably larger over winter this year

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:44
lol it appears to be on my entire body...weighs me down and got considerably larger over winter this year

Hate to burst your bubble(:laugh::laugh:) but fat makes you more bouyant,not less, it does however have great insulating properties.Hence my need for a drysuit ,being a skinny runt and all.:laugh::laugh:

trump-lady
29th December 2008, 23:46
Hate to burst your bubble(:laugh::laugh:) but fat makes you more bouyant,not less, it does however have great insulating properties.Hence my need for a drysuit ,being a skinny runt and all.:laugh::laugh:

then ill need more than a weight belt.....wonder if the trumpy wants ta go snorkeling lol

howdamnhard
29th December 2008, 23:54
then ill need more than a weight belt.....wonder if the trumpy wants ta go snorkeling lol

You wouldn't do that to poor old trumpy now would you?:lol: