PDA

View Full Version : Lake Panorama Tosser

Mully
29th December 2008, 09:54
Am currently teaching Miss Mully to ride. We decided on Xmas Eve to go to the new side of the Lake Panorama (off Simpson Road, for those playing at home) to teach her a bit more (hill starts, intersections, etc) where there is no traffic. The roads/footpaths etc are done, but there are no houses yet.

Anyway, she is riding, and I am walking along behind her watching her and giving her bits of advice as we go, and I twice walk past some old prick standing on his back porch (his house kind of backs on to the new subdivision bit). He gives me a death stare, but being the season of goodwill and all I don't retaliate.

Anyhoo, at the bottom of a hill, I tell Miss Mully to try 3 hill starts up the hill, and turn right at the top (to where the cage is parked). She does this wonderfully (probably due to superb teaching) and is sitting by the cage waiting for me when "old prick" approaches her.

By the time I get there, OP has scarpered (opposite direction to his house) and Miss Mully is telling me that he has said we have to leave now or he will call the police. Conversation went like this.

MM: That old guy said we have to leave
Me: Did you tell him to fuck off and mind his own business?
MM: No. He said his son is doing the subdivision, so it's private property and we have to leave or he'll call the police. (as an aside, there are barriers there, but the weren't blocking access. My understanding is that by not closing it off, it is a public road)
Me: Did you tell him to call the police?
MM: No, we should go
Me: Did you ask him what he's going to do when he has to stop making other people miserable and get a life?

So we wasted about 10 minutes looking around and at his house waiting for the old c*nt to appear again, so I could abuse him, but no luck.

So, Old Prick. Now that Xmas is over, I hope Santa brought your grandchildren lupus, you miserable old wanker. 10 seconds of observation would have told you that we were not doing any damage to your precious road or footpath you sad old c*nt. And next time you want to have a go at someone, grow some fucking balls and stick around to talk to the person you have been death staring, you fucking coward.

Hope everyone on here (who isn't a sad old grinch) had a great Xmas. If anyone (especially those who got a brand new loud muffler for Xmas) wants to test it out, may I respectfully suggest the new part of Lake Panorama

smurfee
29th December 2008, 10:29
aww....well done for teaching Miss Mully in a safe environment. Some people are just soo miserable.
I guess there maybe be OSH issues blablablabla but if it was a concern, a polite approach wouldnt have gone astray. Maybe the place had been previously used by 'boy-racers', but as you said...quite observation would have made it obviouse what your intentions were.
Some people are born pricks, some grow-up to be pricks and others take a prick-pill every morning.
I suppose you could ring who ever is doing the subdivision and get 'pre-approval' first.

Romeo
29th December 2008, 10:30
What a sad case, been in a similar position myself and just told him we'd sort it out when the cops arrived - which they never did...

blossomsowner
29th December 2008, 10:38
good on you..........

i would carry on teaching her in the same place in the hope the old fella would come out again so you could talk to him.........nicely of course

CB ARGH
29th December 2008, 10:39
Just do the old trick of a paper bag filled with shit on his front porch set alight. :woohoo:

ManDownUnder
29th December 2008, 10:43
Mate - I'd have called the cops there and then - gotten a ruling from THEM and acted on that. *555 ought to do it. It might have saved your bacon should anything have gone wrong, but it also might have annoyed the hell out of grumpy knowing his big stick "GO AWAY" had been taken away from him.

Anyway - hindsight's a wonderful thing. Merry Christmas dude.

Mully
29th December 2008, 10:48
Mate - I'd have called the cops there and then - gotten a ruling from THEM and acted on that. *555 ought to do it. It might have saved your bacon should anything have gone wrong, but it also might have annoyed the hell out of grumpy knowing his big stick "GO AWAY" had been taken away from him.

Mate, awesome idea. I was happy to go to his door and have it out with him there and then. Miss Mully's saner head prevailed.

I had no problem with him throwing us out (well, I did, but not that much) it was his approach that pissed me off.

A simple "look guys, we don't want to encourage boy racers to come and do burn-outs on the new roads (the new road is visible from the old roads), so would you mind going elsewhere" would have been fine.

Tank
29th December 2008, 10:51
Post the address - and lets ALL go up there and ride - all the hours of the night!!!!

A few weeks of high revving 2 strokes at 4am should teach the fuck.

Tank
29th December 2008, 10:53
Better than that - lets all go up there during the show home open hours !!!!!:rockon:

Gubb
29th December 2008, 11:17
Anyone have an ice cream van that they can play the jingle at 4am?

laserracer
29th December 2008, 11:19
better still lets all sign up to buy property and back out at the last minute

Tank
29th December 2008, 11:26
better still lets all sign up to buy property and back out at the last minute

I like the way you think.

Slyer
29th December 2008, 11:38
You lot are evil bastards! I like.

What kind of bike was she learning on?

Mully
29th December 2008, 11:43
The address isn't on wises.co.nz yet, but it's off Babich Road, Swanson (which is off Simpson road). Of course, I'm not suggesting that anyone go there at all. In fact, I'm only telling you so you know where to avoid.

What kind of bike was she learning on?

Kawasaki EL250 Eliminator. She's a bit short of leg, so this one is ideal cos she can get both feet on the ground.

fire eyes
29th December 2008, 12:14
:lol: geez u fellas are mean .. an ice cream truck .. kinda would look out of place dont you think?

I agree, good on you for teaching MM .. and sorry to hear the old guy wasnt much in the Christmas Spirit, don't be to hard on him though, his behavior might have something to do with impotence.:dodge:

laserracer
29th December 2008, 12:52
The address isn't on wises.co.nz yet, but it's off Babich Road, Swanson (which is off Simpson road). Of course, I'm not suggesting that anyone go there at all. In fact, I'm only telling you so you know where to avoid.

Kawasaki EL250 Eliminator. She's a big short of leg, so this one is ideal cos she can get both feet on the ground.

Man you in trouble...she's a BIG short of leg.. you gonna get a :spanking::bleh:

Mully
29th December 2008, 12:54
Man you in trouble...she's a BIG short of leg.. you gonna get a :spanking::bleh:

Fixed - no harm done, eh?

DUCATI*HARD
29th December 2008, 14:06
shoulda flopped ya cock out and pissed the letters FUCK U,,,on the road :shit:then done a burnout apon exiting:Punk:

laserracer
29th December 2008, 14:18
if ya should do the flop ya cock out and piss.. fuck you thing... it pays to have a really HUGE cock... as this stops them laughing when you flop it out... but be warned they might like what they see.. then you tend to piss yourself as you are running away from the horny gay guy:gob::shit: