PDA

View Full Version : AMA SX/MX Sky coverage

Cary
15th February 2005, 15:30
I read in ADB that coverage of these events was now going to be shown in Oz. As Sky NZ is run by Oz I e-mailed them and was told that we will also be getting the coverage :wari:

Most will be the usual week or two old but they are also going to simulcast selected events. :banana:

Happy viewing.

Motu
15th February 2005, 15:41
Choice - I got two Sky aerials up,oh,and 2 other aerials too,people think I got Sky...I don't think I have...

gav
15th February 2005, 18:44
huh? hasn't sky always had this on? shame we don't get AMA road racing.

XTC
15th February 2005, 18:51
We're already well into the SX season and sky hasn't shown any yet. Good to see they will now. After their excuse that the promoters want too much money for coverage...

White trash
16th February 2005, 07:00
Remember last year when they didn't have MotoGP and their response was "Oh, but we have AMA SX and WSB!"

Aint even the same ball park.

But I do love watching SX

denill
16th February 2005, 08:22
A posting on Silver-Bullet <a href=http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz:8002/news.php?id=3416>On This Subject:</A>

Cheers
BillW

gav
16th February 2005, 21:32
Remember last year when they didn't have MotoGP and their response was "Oh, but we have AMA SX and WSB!"

Aint even the same ball park.

But I do love watching SX
Yeah, got that response last year, I suggested it was like not having Super 12 rugby, but yay we have got Touch instead? Didn't get a reply to that email... :brick: