PDA

View Full Version : Mormon few motard footage "aim high"

Slicksta
29th December 2008, 17:56
ahoy n00bs.

your mods have loaded me with infractions and locked me in the sin bin.

here is a play with some new software, and some old DRZ footage along with some coro loop stuff from the weekend.
the rider in front is "beyond" on his GSX1400.

let me know what ya think of it, its just a taster, and im still getting used to the program.

carver (i hijacked this account for a while)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgmhpzcGWtQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dgmhpzcGWtQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

carver
29th December 2008, 17:59
nice footage, but the cam was drooping a bit

Coyote
29th December 2008, 18:22
Nice editing.

ZeroIndex
29th December 2008, 19:00
Nice video... about time you got a better video editing program, good song choice too, works very nicely.

The Pastor
29th December 2008, 21:33
nice view of the road.

anyway of getting better quality vids?

carver
30th December 2008, 12:33
nice view of the road.

anyway of getting better quality vids?

sure, thats old footage, got a new cam, new program, its all set

Cr1MiNaL
30th December 2008, 15:34
ahoy n00bs.

here is a play with some new software, and some old DRZ footage along with some coro loop stuff from the weekend.

let me know what ya think of it, its just a taster, and im still getting used to the program.

huh? is this all you got from the day???:no:

Madness
30th December 2008, 16:25
ahoy n00bs.

You're on the right track now lad. Not a single homosexual act in the whole thing and no scooters, I liked it.

gixxer-king
1st February 2009, 20:00
You're on the right track now lad. Not a single homosexual act in the whole thing and no scooters, I liked it.........

ouch!