PDA

View Full Version : Taupo Spectacular choppa

CHOPPA
29th December 2008, 19:24
SUPERBIKE

Race 1,
There wasnt really any qualifying so i was put on p2 for race 1, I really wanted to make the most of this position i got a great jump off the line but Garath seemed to move into me so i pulled in the clutch and got a terrible start, i got held up behind Scotty Moir on his 600 for a few laps and the front pack got a bit of a gap, i kept the gap to a minimum but i really needed to be right on them from the start to hang with them

Race 2,
I was determined to get a good start and not let the other guys try intimidate me, i got a great start and got to the corner 3rd but as i tipped in Hayden Fitzgerald tagged my back wheel and i had a bit of a highside. We both went down, i dont think anyone is really to blame maybe i could have given more room maybe he could have braked more anyway thats racing!

Not too much damage, nothing a bit of strapping tape cant fix, nationals here i come!

Quasievil
29th December 2008, 19:26
bugger bro, oh well at last you have a good hand massuer so I noticed at Wangas

xr-rider
29th December 2008, 20:29
SUPERBIKE

Race 2,
I was determined to get a good start and not let the other guys try intimidate me, i got a great start and got to the corner 3rd but as i tipped in Hayden Fitzgerald tagged my back wheel and i had a bit of a highside. We both went down, i dont think anyone is really to blame maybe i could have given more room maybe he could have braked more anyway thats racing!

Not too much damage, nothing a bit of strapping tape cant fix, nationals here i come!

i was marshalling on the exit of turn 1 looked very nasty.

puddytat
29th December 2008, 20:36
Looking forward to seeing you race at Ruapuna man,all the best for the Nats.....

Tony.OK
29th December 2008, 20:39

Hard luck bro............................gotta love your attitude man:woohoo:

t3mp0r4ry nzr
29th December 2008, 21:04
heal up and smoke the lot of em!! its in ya

Toast
29th December 2008, 21:46
Bad luck dude...go hard at the Nat's :niceone:

CHOPPA
29th December 2008, 22:06
Cheers guys! Ive already written my race report for the nats lets hope it turns out the same ha ha

Frenchy
30th December 2008, 10:23
Well done mate you had a great start in that second race was gutted to see you get the love tap!

prettybillie
30th December 2008, 14:13
Bummer - good to see the exhaust held up though!!!

mud boy
30th December 2008, 14:33
yeah i was watching you good frist race

bugger on the second heard you broke you thumb:wacko:

scrivy
30th December 2008, 21:00
Thanks for coming to my meeting Choppa. Hope you had a good time before your crash. Are you 100% for the Nats ?

Clivoris
30th December 2008, 21:12
Stink buzz about the injury man but best of luck for the Nationals.

flame
30th December 2008, 21:29
Was a total bumma to see ya go down like that, heal quick, go hard at nats. Best of luck!!!

CHOPPA
30th December 2008, 21:37
Thanks for coming to my meeting Choppa. Hope you had a good time before your crash. Are you 100% for the Nats ?

crashing is part of racing, the meeting was excellent! Sorry i couldnt support the endurance but you can count on me to be at any other events you run! Ill be 99% good for the nats the 1% i will have up my sleeve for an excuse lol

Cr1MiNaL
30th December 2008, 21:51
GO!!!!!!! Choppa GO!!!!!!!

CHOPPA
1st January 2009, 21:41
Great crash sequence!! Just keep clicking next...

http://avalon.myphotos.cc/gallery2/v/Motorsports/TRSS/that+has+to+hurt/IMG_8800+.JPG.html

Shaun P
1st January 2009, 22:35
Thats awesome man!! carnage!!

Caption contest for the last pic?

" ****expletives**** I challenge you to a duel mofo" (muffled in helmet inaudible above engine noise)

CHOPPA
2nd January 2009, 09:05
Thats awesome man!! carnage!!

Caption contest for the last pic?

" ****expletives**** I challenge you to a duel mofo" (muffled in helmet inaudible above engine noise)

hahaha na i was just about to set off running i think!

Cr1MiNaL
2nd January 2009, 09:44
Great crash sequence!! Just keep clicking next...

http://avalon.myphotos.cc/gallery2/v/Motorsports/TRSS/that+has+to+hurt/IMG_8800+.JPG.html

OMG making someone stoppie mid corner... that sounds awfully familiar :buggerd::Pokey::oi-grr: Must be your mad skills that makes other bikes weak at the knees... Luckily I was riding an R6 eh!

wharfy
2nd January 2009, 10:56
I saw the crash it looked nasty at the time, but the photo's - FARK !!
Good luck with the Nats.

roadracingoldfart
2nd January 2009, 19:21
hahaha na i was just about to set off running i think!

I always found jumping realllly high works to avoid oncoming bikes .:shit:
Bad break but im sure all involved will be back doing it again soon.

Paul.

koba
6th January 2009, 21:14
Great work. good shit that you are fast on your feet!