PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Katman
15th February 2005, 19:25
Hi there y'all. It's true, I'm a cherry! I'd like to know though, on average, how many years does it take to navigate your way through this entire site?

Skunk
15th February 2005, 19:29
Hi there y'all. It's true, I'm a cherry! I'd like to know though, on average, how many years does it take to navigate your way through this entire site?Welcome. The buggers keep writing drivel, so it never ends.

Jantar
15th February 2005, 19:30
Welcom to the one motorcycle site that does not allow boredom.. I've only been here for a few months, so maybe in another year or two I can answer your question. :yeah:

magnum
15th February 2005, 20:57
hello and welcome :spudwave:

Blakamin
15th February 2005, 21:03
it's taken me six months.... I recommend you dont read all of this (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=3026) or you might be there for a while... (I actually made the mistake of reading it once)

welcome btw... got any photos of yer bike?? I get up that way a bit.... be good to have something to look out for...

sels1
15th February 2005, 21:06
Welcome aboard Katman

Ramius
15th February 2005, 21:35
Hi there y'all. It's true, I'm a cherry! I'd like to know though, on average, how many years does it take to navigate your way through this entire site?

Hello....and....welcome....to....the....site.

Anybody trying to figure the hidden message and 'read between the lines' on that. Good luck. :spudwhat:

Have a good time here, and at current speed, it should only take 9.7 years to go through the whole site... :confused:

Biff
15th February 2005, 21:50
:spudwave:
Welcome.
Don't bother reading everything, just the stuff written by me. As I'm the only one with anything interesting to say, and its mostly smutty. :yeah:

wari
16th February 2005, 08:22
WHat katman do ... wari-cando too .. :wari:

BEat that ==> :moon: ==> NOT litterally ... :apint:

MSTRS
16th February 2005, 08:28
Hey Katman. Bike pictures please. Most of us here only 'read' for the pictures - sort of like Page 3.

vifferman
16th February 2005, 08:42
Welcome to Kiwi Biker, Katman! :spudwave:

If you want to read everything here, you'll need a cut lunch, or to order your meals in. Bring your sleeping bag too.

jrandom
16th February 2005, 08:45
Hi there y'all. It's true, I'm a cherry!

Well, don't let anyone pop you.

PSYCHO
16th February 2005, 13:10
welcome aboard :apint:

Joni
16th February 2005, 14:24
hello!
:spudwave:

Sniper
16th February 2005, 14:24

Depends on how much you take seriously. You can spend a lifetime reading about the Religious ravings thread started by Zed 2000 years ago.

But welcome, you will meet some neat people, and odd ones like me :wari:

crashe
17th February 2005, 15:58
Katman, welcome to KB land...... :spudwave:

Well I see you have already meet the ummmmm how do I put it....
well there aint no words to describe them really....lol

And wait til ya meet the other motley lot..... :banana: :banana:

Seriously they are a great bunch.... they will offer great advice when they have it. They will answer you when required to.... and sometimes they just talk shit....lol :shake:

Well as to how many years to read it all..... well just pull up a chair and start from the bottom and work ya way to the top.... or is that from the top to the bottom... oh hell just pick a thread and go for it....lol. :cool:

Come on out for a few rides with us- read the events and rides page..... and see if there is a ride happening near you... just show up and introduce yaself...

Have fun on the site.