PDA

View Full Version : Hi and Welcome

Blakamin
15th February 2005, 21:12
Hi and welcome, got any bike photos???... to all new members... I am writing this once so my post count doesn't go thru the roof.. I wouldn't want to be a whore...
can someone please link to this whenever we get new members (or at least quote me) coz I dont wanna look like honda did once :yeah:
cheers :niceone: :apint:

btw... this may or may not be a piss take... depending on how busy I am when said new members arrive :done:

Hitcher
16th February 2005, 08:28
Hi and welcome, got any bike photos???... to all new members... I am writing this once so my post count doesn't go thru the roof.. I wouldn't want to be a whore...
Has Jrandom been whimpering about losing his precious coveted top spot, or are you on some sort of restraint kick all of the sudden?

Blakamin
16th February 2005, 08:35
Has Jrandom been whimpering about losing his precious coveted top spot, or are you on some sort of restraint kick all of the sudden?
nah... just noticed I keep repeating the same stuff... :spudwhat:

jrandom
16th February 2005, 08:37
Has Jrandom been whimpering about losing his precious coveted top spot...

Gerroff, you third-place geriatric wannabe, I'm quite capable of holding the high ground on my own. Just you wait for my Daily Lunchtime Post Flurry...

Sniper
16th February 2005, 14:26
I think Jr has the top post spot count covered quite well. Be interesting to see a battle between them though

Waylander
16th February 2005, 14:32
Give me another couple of months and I'll take that top spot from you:yeah: now all I need to do is knock Hitcher off the top spot for rep points and I'm set:shake:

(pt)

Sniper
16th February 2005, 14:43
Long way off there AD

Sniper
16th February 2005, 14:44
Long way off there AD

But what the hell, Ill get you started off anyway :spudwave:

Waylander
16th February 2005, 14:52
But what the hell, Ill get you started off anyway :spudwave:
Sweet now all I need is roughly 800 more and Im there woohoo!!!!

Sniper
16th February 2005, 14:58
Sweet now all I need is roughly 800 more and Im there woohoo!!!!

I will try, hows that :done:

Waylander
16th February 2005, 15:07
I will try, hows that :done:
Sweet mate keep up that hard work, lol.:wari:

SPORK
16th February 2005, 15:30
Hey you guys, seeing as I'm SO generous, to be able to give AD some more, why don't you send a couple of greenies Cryhavoc's way?

Don't thank me all at once

_Gina_
16th February 2005, 15:43
:tugger: What is this guys? Some kind of mutual masturbation thread.... lol

Blakamin
16th February 2005, 17:05
I think Jr has the top post spot count covered quite well. Be interesting to see a battle between them though
IF it mattered... I'd be looking again

crashe
17th February 2005, 15:47
:tugger: What is this guys? Some kind of mutual masturbation thread.... lol

Nah, the boys are trying out this "bonding" thing.....
Not sure if its working thou.... as they have their little tiff's now and then...lol.

:wari: :spudwave: :spudguita :banana: :apint: :niceone: :cool: