PDA

View Full Version : Notice: Change of address

Motoracer
6th January 2009, 22:10
Dear friends,

For thoes of you who remember me from back in the days, I would like to announce my departure for over seas in 2 weeks time.

On the 19th of January, I am flying to Frankfurt, Germany where I intend to reside for a few years.

It has been awesome to put it simply, to have been a part of this community of ours. I consider my self lucky and I feel grateful for all that I have learnt through out my time here.

With that, please accept my humble farewell and an invite to any future visitors to Germany, for a beer or two.

Sudeep

P.S. I will be back... :)

erik
6th January 2009, 22:25
See ya Sudeep. Good luck. :niceone:

jrandom
6th January 2009, 22:29
Ciao bro! It's been real. Catch you again sometime, I'm sure.

puddytat
6th January 2009, 22:52
Viel spass und gibt gas!!!

Cajun
7th January 2009, 08:03
Laters Sudeep

Have fun in europe

Marmoot
7th January 2009, 12:20
On the 19th of January, I am flying to Frankfurt, Germany where I intend to reside for a few years.

Auf Wiederschen, mate. And congrats!
Hope we'll meet again.

Motoracer
8th January 2009, 11:41
Thanks guys!

NZ is def one of the top places in the world to live for sure, topped off with great people.

I will be back for sure..

enigma51
8th January 2009, 11:44
All the best

enjoy germany

Qkchk
8th January 2009, 12:07
All the best Sudeep

From the Qkkies

Motoracer
12th January 2009, 22:51
See ya mate, enjoy. Have good memories of goin down to wangas that day for the races and staying with Shaun Harris and Guy Martin, all those stunt days and rides we did way back in the old days.
See you when you get back ;)

Thank you again and yes, I have lots of fun memories :-)

Just letting yous know that I will cancel my contract with vodafone on Monday morning so my current cell phone number will be no longer valid.

You guys can always reach me on KB PMs after that or my German mobile number will be +49-175-4273689

Cheers

Gremlin
16th January 2009, 02:00
All the best, and have a great time :2thumbsup