PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my new baby.....

XTC
17th February 2005, 08:21
Here she is. I even managed to sit on it. I reckon I could ride it now but will give it a couple more weeks. My foot might fit in my boot more easily by then.

Fecken attachment thingy never works for me!!!! :angry2:

Photobucket not working either - You'll just have to imagine what it looks like..:(

Biff
17th February 2005, 08:27
Erm - where?

Blakamin
17th February 2005, 08:47
resize the pics.... make them 600x400 and try again....

XTC
17th February 2005, 09:00
resize the pics.... make them 600x400 and try again....
Smart Ar$e :2thumbsup Thanks. worked a treat. :Oops:

PS FAQ doesn't mention size :spudwhat:

Motu
17th February 2005, 09:25
They didn't change them much in nearly 20 yrs...but I see a few things.Pity about the steel wheels,but they are strong and don't rot I guess,why the hell the fake plastic scoops? it's never needed them,why didn't they toss them 15 yrs ago? You get a tacho,choice...but then again you don't need a gauge to tell you when to change gear on these things,but it's nice to have one.The rear sub frame has changed and you get an alloy pillion bracket,what year did that happen I wonder? One of the very best big single cyl engines ever made,indestructable...but fixable with no tools if it does,still the first choice of those going to Africa.

We're gonna do some rides down Limestone Downs way together one day eh?

Blakamin
17th February 2005, 09:59
cool bike!!!! I wanna ride a dirt bike again one day... last one i was on was my XR250 in 94 (??)

Biff
17th February 2005, 10:03
Nice bike. Fingers crossed you get to enjoy her soon.

XTC
17th February 2005, 10:29
Yeah I know it's not the latest and greatest sportsbike out there but for what I intend to use it for it will be sweet. It should handle gravel roads and tracks better than my either of my V-Four honda's did.... And they weren't too bad...
The alloy pillion footrest brackets look cool but also look out of place really as nothing else is polished alloy except the engine. Maybe some nice alloy bars will help balance the looks? Now to go to physio and get my right foot moving correctly so I can operate the rear brake properly while wheelying... :banana: