PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Alpine Express?

ducatijim
8th January 2009, 14:22
........that is, those who do NOT need signs while traverseing unknown terrain:

The Desert Storm at Ohakune on the weekend Jan 17/18?

I know Mark,aka KTMNZ, is, and I am, so anyone else that way inclined?

Or, does the lack of 'signage' make it too hard?

Ok,ok....I know.....move on.......AND, in the wrong forum too,:Oops:

warewolf
8th January 2009, 15:45
I think you mean Desert Storm. Would love to go, Nick runs a good event.

Better give it a miss if you don't want any signage: :Pokey:

3. Obey all arrows. 2 crossed arrows indicate the wrong way, down arrow/s indicate slow down for potential danger,

:dodge:

Yes, I know, I know... :spanking: I'll go sit in the corner now until home time...

Crisis management
8th January 2009, 16:03
Was considering it but I'm running out of free weekends this time of year, why not join me on saturday at Maramarua for the GNCC, watch me get my arse handed to me by people that can actually ride?

If it was on the army land, now that would be another matter.......

ducatijim
8th January 2009, 16:39
[QUOTE=warewolf;1881575]I think you mean Desert Storm. QUOTE]

Wooops............................................ ...............................................

ducatijim
8th January 2009, 16:45
[QUOTE=Crisis management;1881609]Was considering it but I'm running out of free weekends this time of year, why not join me on saturday at Maramarua for the GNCC, QUOTE]

No, having fun making hay right now so I can get away on the kt all next week!

I know, its a tough life down on the farm in these hard times: am just home from 10 daze in the upper south island doin DR type stuff with M8's( its good to have some eh?), away all next week 2up on the kt, touring, home in time to pack the motorhome friday, with the Lil kdx and away for the weekend at Ohakune......I will try to sleep when I can( thou not while looking out for 'signage' eh?)

:sunny:

young1
8th January 2009, 21:09
From memory there are lots of signs re which way to go, short cuts back etc etc!