PDA

View Full Version : Bloody hell

Jackrat
17th February 2005, 17:44
I got my new seat base in the mail today. :niceone:
The guy that made it told me I'd probably have to cut the rear section off the bike to fit it.Well bugger that say's I.
Just have to cut the loop out an she'll be right (not).
So cut just behind the indercator mounts then (not)
Ok cut the whole bloody thing off then.
Yeah so now she looks the ducks nuts (but)
I now have no rear guard mounts or indercator mounts.
So tomorrow I'll take the day off an make up two straight sections to replace what I chopped off, an fab some new mounts for the indercators and guard.
Don't think I'll be riding anywhere this weekend, nothings ever easy is it. :spudwhat:

Will
17th February 2005, 17:57
But what about the Paeroa Street races?
ya gonna miss out on that?

Holy Roller
17th February 2005, 18:20
ah the joys of making a cafe racer :wari: :shake: should be a looker when you are finished

Jackrat
17th February 2005, 18:58
But what about the Paeroa Street races?
ya gonna miss out on that?

Yeah,the mother in law reminded me about that just after I finished the last cut.
Never mind though always next year :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Jackrat
17th February 2005, 19:21
ah the joys of making a cafe racer :wari: :shake: should be a looker when you are finished

So far so good,looooong way to go but.

John
17th February 2005, 19:47
wow looking great keep us posted (with images :P) it looks like it will be MINT as when its finished

Motu
17th February 2005, 20:01
Well,that tidies up the arse nicely eh? plus you lose the weight of a bag of cement.The cute chicks you pick up will just have to snuggle up closer.Was that localy made? There's a fiberglass guy in Waiuku,did you use him? You have to chop that seat hoop off to fit the flat track seat too.

Coming along nicely,are you getting sweptbacks or something else when you change the pipes....and lose another bag of cement.

James Deuce
17th February 2005, 20:28
Looking pretty bloody special actually. Looking forward to the finished product.

erik
17th February 2005, 21:19
It looks like it's going to totally change the look of the bike. Looking good so far :niceone:

StoneChucker
17th February 2005, 21:32
It's looking good there Jackrat. Only, if you want to shave some more weight off, start with those reflectors... They are SO last year :D