PDA

View Full Version : So thought I'd better say Hi (A_Mans_Ruin)

A_Mans_Ruin
10th January 2009, 11:12
So introductions......
Well Im Tash but have randomly earnt the name Calamity, I have 4 beautiful kids 13,9 an 3 are boys and my wee princess is 2. We have our own wee biker group going on as they all have bikes too. I have just done a mad ass move from Ashburton to Rotorua, am still trying to figure out why???!!! But will be heading back to CHCH in 2 weeks to keep studying, I am doing a 3 year Bachelor Degree in Midwifery. I originally owned a XINYUE150 but got sick of getting shit bout riding a scooter :yes: so I bought a 2004 Suzuki GSX250. After 6 months I have the bug and want bigger and better!!!! Still looking for something that rocks my world though....
Am loving riding round the B.O.P its so lush and green here compared to Canterbury, and the smell mmmmm beats cow shit anytime!!!
Well if you want to know anything more about me just ask, am happy to answer (within reason that is)...
Anyways :rockon: xxx Tash xxx

paulmac
10th January 2009, 11:18
welcome !! let me know if you're heading over this way !

jrandom
10th January 2009, 11:33
So are you any man's ruin in particular, or is that more of a general statement of your philosophy?

Edit: Hang on, your profile says you're 27, and you have a 13-year-old kid? I'd say some man done gone ruined you...

fire eyes
10th January 2009, 13:40
Hey Tash .. welcome to paradise! :2thumbsup

Love ya name by the way :cool:

Number One
10th January 2009, 13:52
Welcome my dear. Enjoy the show ;)

A_Mans_Ruin
10th January 2009, 14:48
Haha... ummm nah I aint been ruined smart ass lol.... just lessons learned aye!!! Its the pic on my bike, Im a fan of all lady luck/sailor jerry type art and pics and Mans_Ruin made it onto my tank lol.....

A_Mans_Ruin
10th January 2009, 15:18
So thanks guys and gals for welcoming me to KB.... am looking foward to getting to know ya's and hopefully catchin up somewhere along the lines.

kiwifruit
10th January 2009, 15:34
Hey up :)

Matt Bleck
10th January 2009, 15:49
kia ora :)

cave weta
10th January 2009, 20:17
Well you certaily seem keyboard savvy! you have blinged up your profile real sweet!

what are your boys riding/ perhaps we can get you all out together on a familiarisation day (meet the local dirt) Ive got a range of bikes and tracks up here and can get you into areas around your home too, have a look at my website for some photos of where we take people. Oh and welcome to the weird!:innocent:

A_Mans_Ruin
11th January 2009, 07:29
Heya Cave Weta thanks for sayin hi, My eldest boy has a pocket bike. A 49cc ducati wanna be haha.... He loves it, Just like his dads bike only smaller. My other son has a pit bike, god dam adrelalin junkie smashed up the ass end on the first day he had it trying to pop wheelies.... Well actually successfully popping wheelies, my 2 little ones just have wee quads but the think its just great. Might have to look into comin your ways for a bit of a big kid adventure during the next lot of holidays.

Sparky Bills
11th January 2009, 08:14
Hey, Welcome to the club.

fireliv
11th January 2009, 10:40
Welcome Tash!

Have just added you the the CHCH gals group!

Buster
11th January 2009, 10:43
Welcome aboard. :niceone:

I'm motarded
11th January 2009, 10:48
Hello, welcome to the site

Blossom
11th January 2009, 11:25
Welcome aboard Tash. :niceone:

mbxer
11th January 2009, 12:35
Welcome aboard Tash :2thumbsup

ManDownUnder
11th January 2009, 12:40
Welcome aboard Tash... stay a while get to know the people (in person) and you'll have a ball.

There's the usual range of BS artists in here that just want to get under your skin, but there's also a lot of really really good people.

Keep an eye on the calendar (calendar link on the main menu bar) (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php) and bowl along to a few local gatherings.

Enjoy!

Trudes
12th January 2009, 03:05
Hey Tash!! Good luck with the bigger better bike search, something will come along that'll ring your bell I'm sure. Take it easy, and welcome to KB. :)

T.I.E
12th January 2009, 05:26
yeah welcome im a first time caller long time listener.
You can still make it out in time run. be freeee!!!!.

Oh nope too late, The only way out is to take this pill....

(which movie was that) but seriously dont feed the monkeys in here after midnight and always always keep it rubber side down. welcome to the site.
enjoy the ride and hold on.

Says this man from america.

Skunk Control
12th January 2009, 22:13
Welcome to KB

chog
13th January 2009, 03:24
hey short stuff lol its been a while since iv been here :doobey:

naphazoline
13th January 2009, 03:45
Gidday,and welcome aboard.:)