PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to buy!

gixxer-king
10th January 2009, 19:27
heya going guys. anyone know of a cheap motard for sale? I honestly dont care how battered up and bruised it is, so long as it runs (kinda) and is cheap i'll take it.

Cheers,
Gixxer-King

kezzafish
12th January 2009, 10:16
how cheap is cheap? i got an 08 DRZ 400 SM for 6 grand. well used but in perfect working order. 7000 ks

Tony W
18th January 2009, 08:07
how cheap is cheap? i got an 08 DRZ 400 SM for 6 grand. well used but in perfect working order. 7000 ks

I have a mate who is looking to buy a 400SM. Can you explain what you mean by "well used" please.

Oh and what colour, any pics ?

Thanks

kezzafish
19th January 2009, 08:53
Sorry about slow reply, been away. it's black. the reason it's a bit rough is i trail rode it in an act of deperation 1 time 'cos my dirt bike died. The plastic has been a bit scuffed by MX boots, the frame has a bit of scuffing from the boots too. Gear lever has put a small ding in magneto cover where i dropped it (in dirt). apart from that i've only commuted on it and done the odd hoon on the road. Front tyre is fucked, rear is new (shinko) i have played with the muffler too. Cut off the end, ripped out catalytic converter and bashed some holes in the baffle plates then welded the end back on. Was a work in progress if i'm gonna develop some more on the "spend no money to gain power" tip. next thing will be making a new header for it.

I've PM'd you my number but my phones dead and i'm still away. Will be home tomorrow evening (to charge my phone)
And i'll put up some pics

Tony W
19th January 2009, 15:52
Sorry about slow reply, been away. it's black. the reason it's a bit rough is i trail rode it in an act of deperation 1 time 'cos my dirt bike died. The plastic has been a bit scuffed by MX boots, the frame has a bit of scuffing from the boots too. Gear lever has put a small ding in magneto cover where i dropped it (in dirt). apart from that i've only commuted on it and done the odd hoon on the road. Front tyre is fucked, rear is new (shinko) i have played with the muffler too. Cut off the end, ripped out catalytic converter and bashed some holes in the baffle plates then welded the end back on. Was a work in progress if i'm gonna develop some more on the "spend no money to gain power" tip. next thing will be making a new header for it.

I've PM'd you my number but my phones dead and i'm still away. Will be home tomorrow evening (to charge my phone)
And i'll put up some pics

Thanks, my mate's a KBer too. I've let him know about this and your other thread. Hopefully he will contact you soon.

Cheers

Dean
24th January 2009, 15:05
drz 400 sounds like it would suit your needs