PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN YESTERDAY FROM WELLINGTON

wildfire1
18th February 2005, 09:52
My sister(Lynnda) has just sent me this email - please keep a look out and contact the Police or call if you see or know anything.

Help, I'm not sure if you chaps can help, but I had my Motorcycle stolen :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: yesterday from outside my work@ 47 Boulcott Street, Wellington between 10:00 & 1:00 yesterday. (17th of Feb)

It is a 1997 Suzuki DR 650 A large grubby Trail Bike

it has a large 25 + litre white petrol tank & is missing the right side cover.

Distinctive bits:

Yellow / purple seat
Purple frame
Custom made Ali bash plate under the motor.
Custom Clear Front Screen.
Black Givi plate bolted on back sub frame
Purple hand guards
Yellow gaiters over the front forks.
Yellow smiley face valve caps (on wheels)
Personalised licence plate A GIRL.

please give me a call or an e mail if you see this bike 021 625 615 email: fruit-bat@xtra.co.nz'

I've informed the Police & I've contacted & faxed most of the M/C shops in the lower Nth Island & luckily it is insured, but I would rather have it back.

THANKS

Hitcher
18th February 2005, 09:55
Now that is one conspicuous bike! Shouldn't be too hard to spot.

bugjuice
18th February 2005, 10:00
may be they felt sorry and took it to fix it up, then they'll drop it back later...??

Seriously tho, hope you find it, then pound the shit out of the git who did it. lowlife scumfuks

Blakamin
18th February 2005, 10:03
fuckin thieves!!!!!! :ar15:

I'll keep an eye out and run them off the road if i see it!!! (wont hurt that bike, but I'll put the rider in a world of pain)

wildfire1
18th February 2005, 10:32
Thanks guys -

DarkNinja
18th February 2005, 10:57
they chose that one out of all the bikes that park up boulcott st? if i were going to steal a bike....
seriously tho, middle of the day and all?
hope you find it soon
DN

Joni
18th February 2005, 10:59
Sorry to hear about this...
Thieves!!! grrrrr :angry2:
Good luck, I hope its found soon...

wildfire1
18th February 2005, 10:59
I think it was stolen for the valve caps :killingme :killingme

Skunk
18th February 2005, 11:01
My sister(Lynnda) has just sent me this email - please keep a look out and contact the Police or call if you see or know anything.Fuck! I'll keep a look out! Loopy'll be gutted :(
The bike was well used (for what it was supposed to do) and well maintained.

wildfire1
18th February 2005, 11:04
She Is !!!

Biff
18th February 2005, 11:16
Freakin pond life.

I hope you get it back in one piece as soon as possible, and that the wker that stole is gets nailed - big time.

StoneChucker
18th February 2005, 11:23
This post has been Censored.

Lucyloo
18th February 2005, 11:40
Yellow smiley face valve caps for wheels

I SOOOOOO wanna get me some of these thangs! :yes:

F5 Dave
18th February 2005, 11:50
Stoney, you should delete that, it isn't funny. When you have a bike stolen you feel like total shite.

I’ve had 2 stolen, I only got the last back due to the diligent actions of Loopy's partner who located it & helped the police retain it despite their best efforts to let the crooks ride off on it while interviewing them.

Stevo
18th February 2005, 11:54
If you were gonna thieve a bike wouldn't ya pick one that just did not quite stand out as much as a Purple and Yella DR Beast! And a DR650 in the city?? Would stand out enough WITHOUT being Purple and Yella. Good luck in the search..........

Stevo

spudchucka
18th February 2005, 12:00
I'm keeping an eye out up my way.

BNZ
18th February 2005, 12:18
Gutted!

Well my talking bike would have pissed them off so much by now they would have returned it!!! :niceone:

sels1
18th February 2005, 12:20
will keep all four eyes out for it.....

Midnight 82
18th February 2005, 13:06
:yeah: Will keep an eye for it Bastards. Will put the word out though the people I know. :done:

StoneChucker
18th February 2005, 13:49
Stoney, you should delete that, it isn't funny. When you have a bike stolen you feel like total shite.
I’ve had 2 stolen, I only got the last back due to the diligent actions of Loopy's partner who located it & helped the police retain it despite their best efforts to let the crooks ride off on it while interviewing them.
Shit happens, but yes it does suck... I made a similar comment on the last bike stolen thread, no-one was mortally offended. I'm sorry if you take offense, but you can't please everyone all the time. Thats my childish, inappropriate sense of humour, which as I said, is mine. Sorry, thats me.

I'm guessing that all concerned don't actually think I'm sitting here laughing while posting that, I feel for the owner. But, I didn't feel like joining in and posting comments which would be equally appropriate to someone dying.

Life sucks, bikes get stolen by low-life scum. As Paul in NZ often says "Deal with it"

Slingshot
18th February 2005, 15:32
I walked down boulcott at about 12:45 yesterday and didn't see anything.

Sorry...I'll keep an eye out.

StoneChucker
18th February 2005, 16:03
I give, I guess sometimes a joke is humerous, and other times the identical joke is offensive. Great.

Deleted as per requests. :whocares:

*EDIT*
I CAN understand how it would be annoying to read someone making light of your misfortune, so apologies for THAT part.

Skunk
18th February 2005, 16:17
Thanks mate. :niceone:

Ms Piggy
18th February 2005, 16:22
OMG! I saw that bike when I started work in the morning (around 10am)! I work on Boulcott St too! Some people!! :angry2: What a cheek!!

Actually the reason I noticed it is b/c the rider had started parking it just recntly on the other side of one of those traffic island thingamees that are on the side of the road (dunno what they're called) and a BIG sexy Suzuki normally parks on the other side and wasn't there that day.

crashe
18th February 2005, 16:26
I hope the bike is found soon....

Its a trail bike right... sorry Im not up to play with all brands etc of bikes...

What about hitting all the trail bikes trails and sights this weekend...
it just may show up there this weekend or next weekend or on the beaches.

Good luck in recovering the bike soon.

SPman
18th February 2005, 16:31
Loopys Bike!!
Barstards!

Coyote
18th February 2005, 16:36
Freakin pond life.
Please, don't flatter them

I don't go around wellington often, but I will have a look out for them around Upper Hutt :niceone:

Madguitarist!
18th February 2005, 16:41
Will keep an eye out for them if they head North, up this way! Feel for ya dude!

Paul in NZ
18th February 2005, 20:04
Life sucks, bikes get stolen by low-life scum. As Paul in NZ often says "Deal with it"

And yet interestingly enough, even though I say this... I still have as much trouble dealing with these things...

Terrible thing being human... Knowing what to do, and being able to do it are very different things..

Paul N

LB
19th February 2005, 04:04
Around the same time-frame on the same day a blue VTR that parks in Shell Lane was tampered with as well - maybe it was the same low-life?

James Deuce
19th February 2005, 07:54
And some dickhead stuck stickers all over my bike.

Paul in NZ
19th February 2005, 08:15
And some dickhead stuck stickers all over my bike.

What? Those ones you get on Bonita Bananas... Heartless swine!

Dafe
20th October 2005, 19:29
Is 45 Boulcott anywhere Compudigm House? Because I installed a CCTV camera in the main entry way, It may see out onto the roadside, I can't remember for sure. If the pricks pulled in on the loading zone, It may have caught the vehicles plates.
just inform the Constable dealing with the case, he may place a request for the footage to be reviewed. There is a management office on the ground floor of Compudigm house, the building managers have access to the cameras.

Rhino
20th October 2005, 19:39
Is 45 Boulcott anywhere Compudigm House? Because I installed a CCTV camera in the main entry way, It may see out onto the roadside, I can't remember for sure. If the pricks pulled in on the loading zone, It may have caught the vehicles plates.
just inform the Constable dealing with the case, he may place a request for the footage to be reviewed. There is a management office on the ground floor of Compudigm house, the building managers have access to the cameras.

The OP said 47 Boulcott St. Compudigm House is next door at 49. Hopefully your CCTV camera may have caught something.

jimbo600
20th October 2005, 19:57
I'll keep an eye out. If I see the theiving cunts you'll have your bike back and a head in a box to mount on the wall.