cynna
13th January 2009, 08:36
heres a few pictures i took at the classic bike show in stoke in early january

cynna
13th January 2009, 08:44
and a couple more

toycollector10
13th January 2009, 15:18
Thanks for posting up the pictures. I wonder if the owner of the MV Agusta 4 ever takes it out on the road and rides it? What a beautiful bike.

nsrpaul
18th January 2009, 16:22
what? no pics of my H100s!!:crybaby:

MIXONE
18th January 2009, 16:27
Thanks for posting up the pictures. I wonder if the owner of the MV Augusta 4 ever takes it out on the road and rides it? What a beautiful bike.

I've lusted after them since I was knee high to a grasshopper.Lucky,lucky bastard who owns that.
PSCheers cynna for the pics.

robinm
26th January 2009, 19:27
This looks like the same bike that we used to see every year at the Hawkesbury road races, that was nearly 30 years ago,. It was the only time we ever saw it, but it was at hawkesbury every year, always surrounded by admirers.

Stan
22nd February 2009, 16:44
I wonder if the owner of the MV Agusta 4 ever takes it out on the road and rides it? What a beautiful bike.

This looks like the same bike that we used to see every year at the Hawkesbury road races, that was nearly 30 years ago,. It was the only time we ever saw it, but it was at hawkesbury every year, always surrounded by admirers.

If that is the same bike, it belonged to Brent Mantell back in the Hawkesbury days. I think he was the president of the Italian Motorcycle Owners club around 1979 or so. My memory is a bit hazy but I understand the bike was origionally a GT750 but Brent converted it to a Sport America because he thought they looked sexier. It got trailered to Hawkesbury every year and was ridden from the Saint Andrews Lodge motel (where IMOC usually stayed) to Hawkesbury. From what I recall it didn't get much riding and still had the original TT100s when I last saw it ;-)