PDA

View Full Version : hi all

ytwitch
19th February 2005, 18:44
hi im new on here and looking to get my learners licence soon but am looking for a bike to get a bit more practice on and arent havin much luck with the traders down here,so if you hear of anything let me know please,im looking for a tu250 volty(suzuki) or something similiar in size and look,thanks :spudwave:

dangerous
19th February 2005, 18:59
weee heee 1st to welcome ya to KB, it wont take too long to get the hang of things here, dont be afaraid to tell people what ya think either.... cos they will soon tell you :niceone:

Ummm hows a CD250 sound, they are kinda like Volty...... but better, cos they are a Honda :banana:

Joni
19th February 2005, 19:03
Hi... welcome!

Good luck with your "shopping", hope you find what you like.

:spudwave:

Riff Raff
19th February 2005, 19:31
Hi and welcome to the madhouse! :wavey:

Skunk
19th February 2005, 19:35
Welcome to the site.

Ummm hows a CD250 sound, they are kinda like Volty...... but better, cos they are a Honda :banana:That's debatable... :shake:

wari
19th February 2005, 19:55
HOwdeedoodiddleedoodleydoo are youdiddleedoodleedoo toodiddleedoodlee .. :doobey:

WEllcome ... :moon:

GOod to have ya here ... :yeah:

:sunny:

outlawtorn
21st February 2005, 13:56
welcome to the nuthouse...

Good luck in your bike search, chat to the lads at Colemans, good blokes there

Riff Raff
21st February 2005, 13:59
just looking at your name - is it supposed to read White Witch or Why Twitch?

jrandom
21st February 2005, 14:08
just looking at your name - is it supposed to read White Witch or Why Twitch?

Funnily enough, now that you point it out, it's obvious that she wants to be "White Witch".

But until 20 seconds ago, I had been wondering why someone would call themselves "Why Twitch"...

ytwitch
22nd February 2005, 13:26
thanks for your welcome messages,and yes it is white witch,but the other does sound funny,maybe i can use that on other forums haha :yeah:

Ms Piggy
22nd February 2005, 13:28
Welcome along :spudwave: Lotsa great people here & lots of know it alls to give you all sorts of helpful advice ;)

Paul in NZ
22nd February 2005, 14:34
Welcome along :spudwave: Lotsa great people here & lots of know it alls to give you all sorts of helpful advice ;)

OOOHH!! Know it alls? Who is that then? I know bugger all but it never stops me having an opinion or being helpful... Or not...

Go see White Trash (Jimmy) at Wellington M/C's. He'll fit you up with a re - Voulty or a new 'go no where' GN250. Proven bikes...

OR Go check out the newer Yamaha SR250's - They are a bit better looking IMHO....

I reckon that singles or twins make better learner bikes but some folks do damn fine on 250 4 pot screamers. You need to be confident with em though.

Anyway. Have fun and you have a very interesting job....

Paul N

(thats 2 white witches I've met now - 'cept one was a bit green when she was telling me and I did offer to hold her hair but another member of the coven was doin' that)

Madguitarist!
22nd February 2005, 21:28
Welcome to THE bikers forum! Good luck with yer learners!
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/5796/spock0yt.gif

crashe
23rd February 2005, 07:47
Welcome to KB.....
Hey guys.... the women on here are gonna out number you all soon...lol
:spudwave: :spudwave: :spudwave:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bear
23rd February 2005, 08:57
Searching through www.bikepoint.co.nz can be interesting, covers all of NZ and most bikes have pictures included. Gives you a feel for price also.

Paul in NZ
23rd February 2005, 09:21
Welcome to KB.....
Hey guys.... the women on here are gonna out number you all soon...lol

Meh! One woman vs 1,000 men.. The men are still out numbered in some ways... We are used to it...

Paul N

Dodgyiti
23rd February 2005, 09:25
OOOHH!! Know it alls? Who is that then? I know bugger all but it never stops me having an opinion or being helpful... Or not...

And we don't want you to hold back from it either.

Welcome White Witch,
There are people here who have owned nearly every 2fiddy there is.
If there is a model you like, someone will be able to tell you the ins and outs

magnum
23rd February 2005, 21:44
hi,welcome and good luck :spudwave:

ytwitch
3rd March 2005, 22:52
i would just like to say thanks heaps for all your comments and i will be off to wellington motorcycles hopefully this weekend to have a look around, two of my close friends use to work there,and any advice is welcome,its good to come across a site with so many helpful people

Wolf
4th March 2005, 08:29
Bright Blessings

Welcome to the mad-house.

Biff
4th March 2005, 11:25
Welcome :spudwave: