PDA

View Full Version : Irish biker girl needs ride from Wanganui to Whangamomona Republic Day

janno
18th January 2009, 19:33
Hi all,

I haven't been on here for donkey's yonks so I hope you'll all forgive my cheekiness but I'm here to ask a favour. I have had an amazing woman staying with me in New Plymouth for a couple of days. Elisha put her career on hold as a civil engineer and has spent the last 18 months in South America, and the last five months riding through ALL the South American countries, including FARC infested Columbia (Fark! is the word!!) on a knackered 125 honda XLR (top speed 60kph, average speed with all the breakdowns and potholes, 10kph). Back in Ireland she has a Yamaha Thunderace and a Honda Fireblade for about six or seven years I think.

Elisha is now, for a bit of fitness, WALKING - not hitching - her way down the west coast of the North Island. I told her she was nuts not to bring/buy a bike but there you go . . .

Anyway, I've let the cat out of the bag about the huge day of loopiness that is the Whangamomona Republic Day (Saturday 24th) and she is dying to come along. She will be in Wanganui by then so I have told her I will see if any kind soul is planning to go from that direction, has a spare helmet and wouldn't mind a good pillion passenger. She would also happy to ride the bike home at the end of the day with you pillion should you decide to get horribly hammered.

Easiest is if you send her a txt on 021 0291 7203 but I'll keep an eye on any replies that may turn up here. I'm going to Whanga, thinking about from the Taumaranui side, so for those of you that were wondering when I was going to get my bike registered again - tis done!

I hope someone can help out here, she's a real laugh and being a biker from way back it seems a shame for her to miss out on the Forgotten Highway experience . . .

jrandom
18th January 2009, 19:35
Is she hot?

FJRider
18th January 2009, 19:41
Is she hot?

Are you selective...

jrandom
18th January 2009, 19:46
Are you selective...

Question's purely academic.

janno
18th January 2009, 20:31
Hotter than you, dear . . . (bearing in mind that we are all God's little lambies and should be loved as such, yada, yada, yada). And yes, she is very fussy - about the bikes she rides. :spanking:

jrandom
18th January 2009, 20:34
we are all God's little lambies

I'm not.

:doobey:

98tls
18th January 2009, 20:45
This outta bring out all the leg humpers.:wacko:

scracha
18th January 2009, 21:06
This outta bring out all the leg humpers.:wacko:

Oh dear, a poor girl called Elisha has now got her moby number published on a public forum.

FJRider
18th January 2009, 21:11
Question's purely academic.

it may seem you are neither... I could be wrong... but you may have missed the best ride of your life...

FJRider
18th January 2009, 21:15
Hotter than you, dear . . . (bearing in mind that we are all God's little lambies and should be loved as such, yada, yada, yada). And yes, she is very fussy - about the bikes she rides. :spanking:

Is she coming south...???:devil2:

98tls
18th January 2009, 21:16
Oh dear, a poor girl called Elisha has now got her moby number published on a public forum. Public would be fine but here:nono:No doubt later tonight large numbers of the "born again" bikers will catch a glimpse of the "bigger than she used to be" and duck out to the shitta send off a txt then return to the bedroom and dream of glory days with fingers crossed.

FJRider
18th January 2009, 21:21
Public would be fine but here:nono:No doubt later tonight large numbers of the "born again" bikers will catch a glimpse of the "bigger than she used to be" and duck out to the shitta send off a txt then return to the bedroom and dream of glory days with fingers crossed.

Then let us hope the stains are on the sheets... not her memory...

pritch
18th January 2009, 21:24
I hope someone can help out here, she's a real laugh and being a biker from way back it seems a shame for her to miss out on the Forgotten Highway experience . . .

So I hope she's going to forward you the most desperate of the many texts that she gets and that you'll post those here? :whistle:

Mully
19th January 2009, 08:21
Is she hot?

2 minutes before this post appeared - are you losing it JR?

klingon
19th January 2009, 11:28
So I hope she's going to forward you the most desperate of the many texts that she gets and that you'll post those here? :whistle:

Oooh that would be a good game! She should post all the texts she gets and we could grade them for effort. :eek:

Gwinch
19th January 2009, 11:30
Oooh that would be a good game! She should post all the texts she gets and we could grade them for effort. :eek:

The first thing that springs to mind is this gem: "You have the nicest set of teeth I could ever hope to come across." :whistle:

klingon
19th January 2009, 15:11
The first thing that springs to mind is this gem: "You have the nicest set of teeth I could ever hope to come across." :whistle:

Oooh Gwinch you're such a smoooth operator! How can a girl resist your suave charm? :shutup:

Gwinch
19th January 2009, 18:51
Oooh Gwinch you're such a smoooth operator! How can a girl resist your suave charm? :shutup:

I thought you knew better than to take me seriously Ms. Klingon! :) I believe that if anyone tried that line that they'd very shortly afterwards be missing a few teeth of their own!

Swoop
19th January 2009, 22:17
Where is Disco Dan these days?
Standards have really dropped around here.