PDA

View Full Version : Rnd Two Cross Country

Firefight
22nd September 2003, 06:42
For all those interested round two of the "GNCC"s is down for 4th & 5th of October, same venue as the final held earlier this year (Woodhill forest) :cool: no MCNZ licences required, some new sections have been cut for this round, Have done this course and it's pretty cool, just remember it's not held at the bike park.. All classes available, EOTD, computer scoring system,
well worth the trip!!

firefight.:rockon:

Wellyman
5th January 2004, 19:10
Hey Firefight.Fancy bumping into you out there a few weekends ago! I'm back in Auckland and fresh off a Taranaki Trail ride so I'm going to that ride for sure. see ya there or at the bike park I might bring my CRF out for a blast this weekend are you working at the park?

Firefight
6th January 2004, 16:53
Hey Firefight.Fancy bumping into you out there a few weekends ago! I'm back in Auckland and fresh off a Taranaki Trail ride so I'm going to that ride for sure. see ya there or at the bike park I might bring my CRF out for a blast this weekend are you working at the park?

Yes Dan, I will be working @ Woodhill Saturday :banana:

Cheers Firefight. :eek5:

Wellyman
12th January 2004, 06:06
Hey That was a wicked GNCC!!!!

first one I finished alive on lol! the track was to bumpy for me and my little bike but I did have fun. I can't wait to see the results soon.