PDA

View Full Version : How suss is that?

slofox
23rd January 2009, 17:17
There's a Thai takeaway shop in my block here - two doors down.
This afternoon I saw the owner turn up in his car, get out and fetch a PET CARRIER box from the back seat...and then head into the shop.....guess I won't be trying the "special" dish tonight after all.....:blah:

riffer
23rd January 2009, 19:06
Yeah right.

Asians never own pets do they? :oi-grr:

Maha
23rd January 2009, 19:11
Very suss indeed but also very expected....
Years ago, living in Rotorua, there was a burger bar called 'Joes Diner' (possibly still there who knows?) anyway, most who wanted a burger in the wee hours would say '' lets get a Jelli Burger from Joes (reffering to Jellimeat) as a pallet of the said cat food was seen being delivered there at one ponit.

P38
23rd January 2009, 19:15
Hahaha

When I lived in Sydney my favourite place to eat was called Thai-I-San.

They cooked awesome Thai food too.

He also did home deliveries in a little bubble type car that had a bumper sticker on it that read.

So many Cats .... So few Recipies!

Hehehehe.

I used to say gimme the tabby one and heat it up a bit. He always laughed

fridayflash
23rd January 2009, 19:16
has the local neighbourhood run out of cats?

koba
23rd January 2009, 19:26
There was place in Upper Hutt that actually got done for serving up domestic animals, not shit!

Disco Dan
23rd January 2009, 19:29
Well according to the local rag, dozens of domestic animals have been going missing in Ranui - perhaps they are related? Any take-aways near there? :shutup:

mattian
23rd January 2009, 19:39
mmmmm.... I love to eat Thai pussy :drool:

Pedrostt500
23rd January 2009, 19:52
Meow Meow Chicken??

Dean
23rd January 2009, 22:46
well the way i see it is if there asian and they have a resturant or takeaway shop call the spca if they dont find no problems with the shop and the asians then what the fuck that aint right

Shadows
23rd January 2009, 23:09
There's a Thai takeaway shop in my block here - two doors down.
This afternoon I saw the owner turn up in his car, get out and fetch a PET CARRIER box from the back seat...and then head into the shop.....guess I won't be trying the "special" dish tonight after all.....:blah:

It'd be more suss if the fuckers were in a sack.

fatzx10r
24th January 2009, 00:14
i sell all my road kill to the the asian's :yes:

Fatt Max
24th January 2009, 08:50
Good thing about Thai takeaways is you are always guranteed to eat some pussy as part of the deal.....sounds great....just seen someone else has already posted that but what the hell...

Mind you, I found a corn plaster in a chinese takeaway dish once, sort of put me off really.......

ynot slow
24th January 2009, 10:09
Yeah right.

Asians never own pets do they? :oi-grr:

Not for long though.

marty
24th January 2009, 10:47
Good thing about Thai takeaways is you are always guranteed to eat some pussy as part of the deal.....sounds great....just seen someone else has already posted that but what the hell...

Mind you, I found a corn plaster in a chinese takeaway dish once, sort of put me off really.......

not for long though . . . . . . :)