PDA

View Full Version : im back hows it going

darren
21st February 2005, 17:36
long time to talky
so hows things going everyone still in there i see

well im back into riding and looking for a bike or a scooter

:banana:

what a scooter, well the wife cant ride a bike it seams that females may have a problem with muiti tasking after all ( gear changes, brakes steering, oh and opening there eyes when they ride ) well thats the wife anyway.

so going to get a scooter from TSS Motorcycles for her and me
well---------- a scooter to join her or another 250cc

let me see ive had a

VT250 road bike a
VT250 Cruiser
and a ZXR250R

all from stew at TSS. wife just came in and another ZXR is out of the qustion im told, to fast :brick:

well ill see you out there soon

have fun and be safe everyone

dazza :wari:

DarkNinja
21st February 2005, 21:58
Welcome back to the days of freedom mate
Tss is really great aye! i brought my first bike from there and its been great every time i have to take it in when it breaks :P
anyways if your in there dont even think about buying my zx636! Ima' buy that as soon as i get the money from somewhere.... namely a finance company and working full time for 3 months straightbut i wont tell you all my secrets.....
ramble over
welcome back to teh site

Ms Piggy
21st February 2005, 22:44
Welcome back! :spudwave:

crashe
23rd February 2005, 06:29
welcome back....

Jay widda 150
30th March 2005, 15:22
darren you gay boy. stop letting pip tell you off. buy that vn1500 that your drueling over. and the bmw. and the r1. and the zxr250. and the ok never the mind. just saw your name and thought hassling was in order. if anyone wants to buy a holden torana call me. 021 1460877.

let us know. lets also see some more bikes down that riverbank carpark wednesday nights.

see you all

White trash
30th March 2005, 16:56
darren you gay boy. stop letting pip tell you off. buy that vn1500 that your drueling over. and the bmw. and the r1. and the zxr250. and the ok never the mind. just saw your name and thought hassling was in order. if anyone wants to buy a holden torana call me. 021 1460877.

let us know. lets also see some more bikes down that riverbank carpark wednesday nights.

see you all

What the fuck happens down there Wednesday nights?

Some gay boy convention? I'll steer clear if it's all the same, Jay.

Wenier
5th April 2005, 16:11
Wednesday night, WTF, does thursday night still happen?

Hows it darren aint seen ya in a long time, i ditched the ZXR250 thou, kinda thought an upgrade was in order.

Hows it going WT, see ya on the 18th.