26th January 2009, 08:21
Here you go guys enjoy!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2215661

krad_nz
26th January 2009, 09:42
....Sweet!

arj127
26th January 2009, 10:04
Ta, i haven't had a chance to watch the last round yet, got some catching up to do.

krad_nz
26th January 2009, 16:13
Waiting for the lites class :)

Teava
26th January 2009, 18:58
Waiting for the lites class :)

Here you go mate:niceone:

krad_nz
26th January 2009, 20:22
Found it :)

xxblackbirdxx
27th January 2009, 12:33
whats up with coops? Looks like he is having trouble with supercross. i hopehe makes the Mains for the next event

kezzafish
27th January 2009, 14:12
whats up with coops? Looks like he is having trouble with supercross. i hopehe makes the Mains for the next event

yeah... bad starts and straight into the riff raff aye

vr4king
27th January 2009, 18:51
Hell even Read doesnt look like he gonna worry Bubba to much

I love watching those two battle but it seems after A1 its all a one man show

krad_nz
3rd February 2009, 20:03
Round 5 up now.

Lites San Francisco (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2239813)

Open Scan Francisco (http://www.mininova.org/tor/2240129)

Pierce
5th February 2009, 14:37
Hell even Read doesnt look like he gonna worry Bubba to much

I love watching those two battle but it seems after A1 its all a one man show

Yeah it seems Bubba's speed is getting to Reed a bit. He looked like a broken man on the podium after Rd 4 if you ask me. Stewart is looking near unstoppable now he's got his bike dialed in and I must admit I knew that'd be the case. Hope he keeps it on two wheels and no injuries.

Pity bout coops not reaching the main event but the SX class is rammed with talent and it's only his first time riding sx so give him time. The man's a natural.

krad_nz
11th February 2009, 23:32
Rd 6 up....

oldguy
12th February 2009, 06:15
Round 6, lites and super cross.

oldguy
17th February 2009, 19:51
Round 7 torrents

krad_nz
17th February 2009, 20:02
Good spotting. :)

oldguy
25th February 2009, 15:09
round 8... 2gig thou

krad_nz
25th February 2009, 17:06
Thanks for the link. :niceone: Is this lites + main?

I thought they were on an eight week break though?

krad_nz
25th February 2009, 17:52
Its lites + main. :)

Pierce
25th February 2009, 21:28
Thanks for the link. :niceone: Is this lites + main?

I thought they were on an eight week break though?

Yeah the west coast lites are on a break but the east coast lites have only had one round so far. I'm still waiting on mine to DL... slow as GRRRR

arj127
28th February 2009, 21:15
Check out the Motocross of Nations - 60 years and a day vid on mininova. Just watched it, awesome.

krad_nz
2nd March 2009, 19:56
Ok, this round is the one to watch in the main....

One torrent is the lites, the other the main moto even though one isn't named lites...

kezzafish
2nd March 2009, 22:55
cheers Arj, that was coool. I didn't realise how much the americans have dominated in the last 25ish years. Very good watch

Cheers Krad. what happens?.. Stewart folds his bike in half caseing one of the jumps as he usually gets away with then chad comes through top gear pinned and whallops the both of them into the crowd all the while everyones favourite ginger bowls through for the win?... nah don't tell... can't wait

krad_nz
2nd March 2009, 23:01
Don't actually know myself! One of the guys at work going on about it without actually telling me what happens.... Downloading now though.

krad_nz
3rd March 2009, 21:27
Amazing race! Best of the season! Wow.

vr4king
5th March 2009, 09:13
WOW Now thats a race..........Shows how fast Bubba can be

oldguy
5th March 2009, 17:28
Cody's struggling, to get to grips with the Super Cross, I guess theirs a big difference between racing Super Cross here and in Oz, in comparison the US.
roll on the Outdoors.

Go Cody

Pierce
5th March 2009, 20:48
Cody's struggling, to get to grips with the Super Cross, I guess theirs a big difference between racing Super Cross here and in Oz, in comparison the US.
roll on the Outdoors.

Go Cody

The problem is Cody hasn't really ridden much SX at all. He is up against a field stacked with world class seasoned supercross riders so we can't expect him to jump straight into the top ten or even making it to the main. Our man is a natural on a bike so no doubt he will get there. I think JGR are happy for him to just take this season as a learning curve and get the experience from the heats he riding in.
Did anyone else notice he got the holeshot in his heat for RD 8:chase: Awesome stuff

krad_nz
5th March 2009, 22:18
Yeah saw that. Didn't last long at the front though.

I think you've summed it up. Big learning curve riding at this level I'd imagine.

krad_nz
9th March 2009, 18:22
Rd 10, ready to go.

Its one torrent that contains two files. I don't think its been separated into lites/main moto.

Apparently there is some carnage, and some amazing racing again like Rd9. Can't wait!

krad_nz
16th March 2009, 21:43
Rd 11 Lites.

telliman
17th March 2009, 11:11
its all on youtube, watched daytona last week!

Teava
17th March 2009, 14:33
Yup you are right that is the reason why i stoped downloading them except offcourse for the Daytona race... you gota have it.

I subscribe to this guy, he has them up pretty fast.

Here is the New Orleans rd

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTLKEh8oexo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTLKEh8oexo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kezzafish
17th March 2009, 20:28
you bastards. i spend the last half hour watching supercross on you tube. I'm supposed to be working and it's all your fault

Teava
18th March 2009, 15:38
i would say im sorry but i wouldn't mean it..... cuz i rather watch Supercross than work:clap:

arj127
19th March 2009, 05:58
Looks like Travis will be racing this week in St. Louis, a track he has helped design. I'm really likeing these ex racer designed tracks.

http://www.supercrossonline.com/news/article.2009-03-17.6066517772

krad_nz
23rd March 2009, 18:28
Rd 12 up. Pastrana racing in the main I believe.

Latte
24th March 2009, 07:09
Nah he didn't make the main, caught up in a crash in the Heat, and damage to a Rad in the LCQ

krad_nz
24th March 2009, 21:21
Just watched it. Pretty good race on a crazy track.
Spoiler below!

I can't help but think that Chad Reed isn't winning these races, its James Stewart thats losing them.

Latte
24th March 2009, 21:59
yeah definitely seems that way. I'm getting tired of hearing the commentators say it, but that "win or crash" line is definitely true.

Teava
25th March 2009, 08:03
yeah your right he is giving them away.... but thats racing you got to be in it to win it

vr4king
26th March 2009, 09:00
Id still like to see Reed take it.........James is the better rider though
Imagine if Reed fell as much as Steward does he'd be nowhere

krad_nz
31st March 2009, 17:16
RD 13 up...

telliman
31st March 2009, 17:18
dude, did you see jason lawrence railing those berms in the lcq at st louis?

Pierce
31st March 2009, 18:35
dude, did you see jason lawrence railing those berms in the lcq at st louis?

HAha I know, Jason Lawerence is a force to be reckoned with. He'll be one to watch next year in the outdoor season too. He's aggressive and on topof that he has the natural talent that alot of these others don't have.

As for Stewart... I hope he takes the crown in Vegas. It is def his to lose and I think he rode a good race in St Loius but had bad luck with his bike hitting false neutral on the ramp of the jump. Gonna be intersting watching up until the finale though. :beer:

kezzafish
31st March 2009, 18:45
bubba would be stupid to loose it but i can kinda see him doing it... he's fuckin looose man, obviousely got talent but man he rides right on the limit of his ability 80% of the time. Awesome to watch and i hope he wins too cos chad is a wod. I wish Villapoto was at their level. would be cool to watch more than 2 people duke it out. Next year he'll own

Pierce
31st March 2009, 19:54
bubba would be stupid to loose it but i can kinda see him doing it... he's fuckin looose man, obviousely got talent but man he rides right on the limit of his ability 80% of the time. Awesome to watch and i hope he wins too cos chad is a wod. I wish Villapoto was at their level. would be cool to watch more than 2 people duke it out. Next year he'll own

I'd say Villapoto will step up in the outdoors as that would be what he's better at I'd say. Stewart isnt' running outdoors next season so that'll mean more competition to watch.

I'm hoping to see Stewart win cos he's the man haha.

kezzafish
6th April 2009, 14:24
Round 14 Jacksonville torrent
http://www.mininova.org/tor/2456961
Werd

vr4king
6th April 2009, 16:52
damm that slicknick is the man............

kezzafish
6th April 2009, 18:10
wow, that is the best race between reed and stewart yet. Edge of the seat screamin at the TV type shit

krad_nz
6th April 2009, 18:23
Sweet, looking forward to it!

vr4king
6th April 2009, 19:43
wow, that is the best race between reed and stewart yet. Edge of the seat screamin at the TV type shit

Just the edge I stood up and yelled at Reed he prob heard me

telliman
7th April 2009, 18:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkcMmoAZDRU

now on youtube if anyone keen

krad_nz
7th April 2009, 21:28
What a race!

Buddy L
7th April 2009, 21:45
just watching some of james at the end of the race, just his style over the woops and the amount he sits to conserve engery, amazing.

Pierce
8th April 2009, 08:46
There was one small section of whoopage where he took the outside line and reed the inside but Bubba was prety much leaned over on his side over them haha anyone else would've bailed hard but God seems to do it easily

vr4king
20th April 2009, 19:48
Rd 15 up just watched it

Not goona spoil it

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2505227

krad_nz
20th April 2009, 21:29
Mixed up crazy race. Damn.

kezzafish
21st April 2009, 12:07
just watched that... cheers for the torrent. Trying not to spoil it here but i told ya's... he's the man. stoked with that... Orangatangs for the win

FlangMasterJ
21st April 2009, 21:18
Awesome race. Great season so far.

Watching James carve up the field is a sight to see. :eek:

It's going right to the wire.

krad_nz
27th April 2009, 18:16
Rd 16! Coming down to the wire.

vr4king
27th April 2009, 18:23
Is this "slicknicks" torrent if so read the details hes saying its older races have you downloaded it?

krad_nz
27th April 2009, 18:47
Are you referring to this comment?

"Sorry these are the first races this season that i didn't capture just as they aired. I captured them off my dvr. On Tuesday ESPN is showing a one hour special on James Stewart. I will try to post it sometime Wednesday."

He still captured rd16, just didn't capture if directly as it was aired.

vr4king
27th April 2009, 18:51
Oh ok i just re read it and now it makes sense...............ME=DUMBASS

Oh what sorta speeds you getting mine seems to have slowed down lately

krad_nz
27th April 2009, 18:56
Its peak usage time for the net in NZ atm. Only getting 20-30kB/s download.

vr4king
27th April 2009, 18:59
True all these hoes buying shoes of tardme GET THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET

oldguy
28th April 2009, 07:30
awesome race.

vr4king
28th April 2009, 16:22
Utter BS if you ask me..........That was so deliberate it wasnt even funny why would a lapped rider go so hard into that corner when he had no chance of losing a spot by letting them go by

I reckon Team San Manuel/Yamaha should be made accountable for this

Even the scores up I say

But you did hear Reed mention his team mate at the end hope he sticks to his word

oldguy
28th April 2009, 16:40
Utter BS if you ask me..........That was so deliberate it wasnt even funny why would a lapped rider go so hard into that corner when he had no chance of losing a spot by letting them go by

I reckon Team San Manuel/Yamaha should be made accountable for this

Even the scores up I say

But you did hear Reed mention his team mate at the end hope he sticks to his word
Who ran who up into the bail, tryed a few times as well, bubba dropped back, then gathered himself up, and got him self back into the game.

vr4king
28th April 2009, 17:26
Fairs Fair when your racing someone else in my eyes,BUT to bring a 3rd party into your battle is BS

Sure Reed can be an ass too but imagine if Allessi held back outta the gate simply to T-Bone JS lets face it if anyone can deliver a hit its Allessi and he hasnt yet

noobi
28th April 2009, 20:16
i dont think thats what lost reed the race, obviously it didnt help him, but stewart was clearly faster, look at the gap he made after that...
reed might have lost .5 of a second maybe one at the most, that doesnt explain the 7 second win, reed pushed stewart into the boxes earlier on in the race anyway, james came back from that fine and i think he lost more time then, than when reed got pushed a bit wide

there was always some bad blood between the two, now it should make las vegas a very interesting race indeed :rockon:

vr4king
28th April 2009, 20:25
i dont think thats what lost reed the race, obviously it didnt help him, but stewart was clearly faster, look at the gap he made after that...
reed might have lost .5 of a second maybe one at the most, that doesnt explain the 7 second win, reed pushed stewart into the boxes earlier on in the race anyway, james came back from that fine and i think he lost more time then, than when reed got pushed a bit wide

there was always some bad blood between the two, now it should make las vegas a very interesting race indeed :rockon:

No doubt Steward would have won the race...........Im not robbing him of that but what HIS TEAM did was wrong and should be held accountable for it for Stewards sake/safety as this just opens the door for more of this BS
This action would have been a huge mental blow to Reed and at there level thats a big hit to take

And well lets face it even if the pionts are tied up Steward is the faster rider and should still win the series

noobi
28th April 2009, 20:35
No doubt Steward would have won the race...........Im not robbing him of that but what HIS TEAM did was wrong and should be held accountable for it for Stewards sake/safety as this just opens the door for more of this BS
This action would have been a huge mental blow to Reed and at there level thats a big hit to take

And well lets face it even if the pionts are tied up Steward is the faster rider and should still win the series

true, but if every time something didnt go right and they had a whinge about it then they wouldnt be pros, thats just competitive racing, shit happpens, the faster he can get over and realise that its not over yet and that he can still win then better for him
still dont know whether that move was deliberate or not, it was a legitimate line to take, reed passed him and rode in front of him, im not saying anything thats just what happened

vr4king
28th April 2009, 20:47
Yeah if you look deeper into it most opinions say it was deliberate I think he just had good old fashioned brain fart when he saw blue and yellow bikes so close together

Oh I think the black flag kinda says it all anyways thet are very rare these days

Will make for a good last round though

krad_nz
28th April 2009, 20:59
Good race until Chisholm got involved. I don't think the incident itself took much time off Reed, but it clearly put him off his stride which in turn slowed him down and then took its toll psychologically. With Reed and Stewart so closely matched this round it was all it took.

Reed was probably riding the best I've seen him all season. I'd like to think that he would have had another crack at Stewart before the race was over, until Chisholm attempted the t-bone 'pass'. :yes:

What Reed did to Stewart earlier on was just an aggressive block pass in my opinion.

Round 17 hear we come.

rossrc
28th April 2009, 21:08
Did you notice Chisholm got in Reed's way a second time, taking the racing line only a lap or two after the t-bone attempt... shame, it was edge of the seat stuff until then

oldguy
29th April 2009, 12:07
Jame Stewart goes to the start line, with one thing on his mind, to WIN. I don't think he would approve of that sort of practice.
Chad would know if it were a team tactic or not as he use to ride for that team,

oldguy
4th May 2009, 07:44
OK guys the one we all been waiting for, round 17 Vegas.

its 2Gig, I be luck if has finshed download by the time I get home from work this afternoon.:doh:

vr4king
4th May 2009, 18:11
Wicked race I dont think ive seen these guys go this fast all season

Teava
5th May 2009, 07:37
Wicked race I dont think ive seen these guys go this fast all season

which race? Vegas or salt lake?

I watched the Vegas race yesterday, was interesting but not the fastest, the lites were very good tho.

vr4king
5th May 2009, 09:00
Vegas they were gunning it apart from JS he was just cruising

oldguy
5th May 2009, 14:11
Vegas they were gunning it apart from JS he was just cruising
In a way that was a disappointing race, not what I expected, was hoping for a race, that was most unlike the man to just cruse, I hope thats not a sign of things to come.

vr4king
5th May 2009, 14:28
Yeah still put a shiver down my spine watching them come outta some of those turns full throttle both feet on pegs front wheel of the ground

I hope they both race outdoors now whens that start??

Teava
6th May 2009, 10:13
Yeah still put a shiver down my spine watching them come outta some of those turns full throttle both feet on pegs front wheel of the ground

I hope they both race outdoors now whens that start??

29 may i think, i could be wrong, that could be when it airs on speed.

JS isnt doing outdoors in the USA, well thats the word out for a while now, will have to wait and see, RV will dominate if JS isnt there : )

Cant wait:woohoo:

raglanash
6th May 2009, 10:59
29 may i think, i could be wrong, that could be when it airs on speed.

JS isnt doing outdoors in the USA, well thats the word out for a while now, will have to wait and see, RV will dominate if JS isnt there : )

Cant wait:woohoo:

23rd is Glen Helen check out coops new site, all the dates are there.

http://codycoopermx.com/

Teava
6th May 2009, 11:49
23rd is Glen Helen check out coops new site, all the dates are there.

http://codycoopermx.com/

Yeah wasnt 100% when i said 29th, thanks for the link, hope he has consistant top 5 finishes this year, GO CODY!

Pierce
6th May 2009, 13:10
In a way that was a disappointing race, not what I expected, was hoping for a race, that was most unlike the man to just cruse, I hope thats not a sign of things to come.

Stewart knew he had the championship tied up so why would he put it all on the line to race as hard as he could and potentially lose it all. Sure he has always said he wants to be enjoyable to watch but he it comes to 1st or 2nd in a championship... there isn't really a question is there?

Was hoping to see James ride a bit harder myself as I was there live BUT rather he took the championship from Reed.

Yeah Glen Helen kicks off in 3 weeks. Had a word to Coops while I was over there and he's amping for it. Be good to see how he goes this year on his new team.

Teava
6th May 2009, 14:42
Stewart knew he had the championship tied up so why would he put it all on the line to race as hard as he could and potentially lose it all. Sure he has always said he wants to be enjoyable to watch but he it comes to 1st or 2nd in a championship... there isn't really a question is there?

Was hoping to see James ride a bit harder myself as I was there live BUT rather he took the championship from Reed.

Yeah Glen Helen kicks off in 3 weeks. Had a word to Coops while I was over there and he's amping for it. Be good to see how he goes this year on his new team.

Take any good pics? if you did feel free to share please:yes:

oldguy
6th May 2009, 17:06

You lucky bugga, whats it cost for a trip like that???
yep know what you mean about the points and bubba just having to finish top 3 too win championship.
him cursing was faster than the rest of the field going hard out.

can anyone tell me in the lites there were two #1's Pourcel E1 and Dungey W1 and didn't BT win the lites in his first go

Teava
6th May 2009, 19:45
You lucky bugga, whats it cost for a trip like that???
yep know what you mean about the points and bubba just having to finish top 3 too win championship.
him cursing was faster than the rest of the field going hard out.

can anyone tell me in the lites there were two #1's Pourcel E1 and Dungey W1 and didn't BT win the lites in his first go

From memory it was 2nd go due to injury, and also he won even tho he DNF 1 round i think.

FlangMasterJ
6th May 2009, 19:47
Dungey won the West coast series and Pourcel the East.

Ben injured himself during the 06 SX season then came back in 07 and won the East series.

oldguy
6th May 2009, 20:01
Dungey won the West coast series and Pourcel the East.

Ben injured himself during the 06 SX season then came back in 07 and won the East series.

sounds confusing, East coast and west coast are they to separate events, run separate from each other, didn't follow the lites

honda_power
6th May 2009, 20:04
sounds confusing, East coast and west coast are they to separate events, run separate from each other, didn't follow the lites

yeah each coast races 8 races [half the season] then they both come together in round 17

Teava
6th May 2009, 20:06

Yeah so there is the East Coast series and the West coast series and every year they have a east vs west shout out in Vegas, which does not count for any points.

kezzafish
6th May 2009, 20:07

yeah they run the east series at the supercross events closest to the east coast and vice versa. At the final round they have an east Vs west shootout which is what the Pourcel vs dungey race at Las Vegas was all about. I was hoping Pourcel would get it... was an awesome race. I support anyone who isn't american lol

oldguy
6th May 2009, 20:14
Yeah so there is the East Coast series and the West coast series and every year they have a east vs west shout out in Vegas, which does not count for any points.

yeah each coast races 8 races [half the season] then they both come together in round 17

yeah they run the east series at the supercross events closest to the east coast and vice versa. At the final round they have an east Vs west shootout which is what the Pourcel vs dungey race at Las Vegas was all about. I was hoping Pourcel would get it... was an awesome race. I support anyone who isn't american lol

Thanks guys, couldn't work it in my head when I saw two #1 in the same race
sad Ive still got all the rounds on my PC and still watch them regular.

Roll on Outdoors

Danger
6th May 2009, 20:50
Mostly find the SX a bit of a snooze but this year has had a few good races and I think we need more of the take outs to liven things up a bit. Nothing wrong with a bit of push and shove on the track and it makes for good viewing. Just like the old days ha ha!

vr4king
6th May 2009, 20:50
Yeah I just read a post race interview with Reed and he says he's spending three weeks at home in OZ then heading back to the US.............But didnt commit to racing in the outdoors

Go Cody hes on a good team so hopefully thats helps him

Heres hoping "slicknick" sorts the torrents out for us third world countries

Pierce
7th May 2009, 01:54
Can't imagine either reed or stewart riding outdoors this year as they both are signed up for supercross only conctracts. should also open up the title for someone else which would be interesting. I'd say Alessi is a top candidate judging by his run last year along with rookie new comers RV and J Law. Gonna be an intersting year for the outdoors i'd say

vr4king
7th May 2009, 06:53
Can't imagine either reed or stewart riding outdoors this year as they both are signed up for supercross only conctracts. should also open up the title for someone else which would be interesting. I'd say Alessi is a top candidate judging by his run last year along with rookie new comers RV and J Law. Gonna be an intersting year for the outdoors i'd say

Hell yeah those two are gonna be the ones to watch...............Grrrr three weeks with nothing to watch

Teava
7th May 2009, 07:26
Heres hoping "slicknick" sorts the torrents out for us third world countries

Yeah he does both SX and MX every year, also puts up interviews and older races, anything motocross really.

RV will dominate the outdoors this year.

oldguy
7th May 2009, 17:08
Yeah he does both SX and MX every year, also puts up interviews and older races, anything motocross really.

RV will dominate the outdoors this year.

woohoo first one to stick his neck out and make a prediction

there's a few riders, that once they go outdoors are real fast,

Alessi/ Millsaps/ Short/ and don't forget Cody

kezzafish
7th May 2009, 17:17
yah yah go villapoto I knew he'd be good in the Sx. Stoked to see him take that last win. Oh and coops of course... Makes it so much more interesting to be able to back someone who you actually really want to see succeed so hopefully we'll be able to back cody in the SX next year too

Danger
7th May 2009, 18:35
Yeah I can't wait for the outdoors to see how Coops goes, hopefully he's been working on his starts.
Its a shame that Reed doesn't ride and I hope the rumors that Stewart isn't riding are untrue, be good to see RV up against him at least. The SX only contracts suck for the spectators.

And I like to watch J-Law ride too.

Not sure whats happening with BT if he's going to ride any rounds or not? Possibly later in the season?

Teava
7th May 2009, 19:05
Yeah I can't wait for the outdoors to see how Coops goes, hopefully he's been working on his starts.
Its a shame that Reed doesn't ride and I hope the rumors that Stewart isn't riding are untrue, be good to see RV up against him at least. The SX only contracts suck for the spectators.

And I like to watch J-Law ride too.

Not sure whats happening with BT if he's going to ride any rounds or not? Possibly later in the season?

BT isnt doing anything until next year, man 2 years off the bike competitively is going to be hard.

I hope that Alessi is going to keep up with RV, i know he was good last year but since his injury hes not ridding very good.

J-Law will be up there for sure, lets just hope he doesnt get suspended.