PDA

View Full Version : A miracle has happened.

old git
29th January 2009, 19:02
Today is a great miracle day..........after two months of being without a ride that isn't broken ...........and after god knows how many e-mail from me complaining, firstly about the lack of parts to repair my old XS1100, then about the effing obscene wait to buy a new 09 vmax, i get a reply from Mr Yamaha, no a very very nice Mr Yamaha, he's dug around in all sorts of dark corners of the factory and found the best part of a new engine........and because he cannot give me a new Vmax when i want one , namely NOW ,the bits for the old girl are for very little cost and then freight costs plus a little bit for GST etc etc............the only down side is the expected 3 week wait for the parts.................so by winter the old girl will be going again.......so who wants to lend a bike to an old fart for the rest of summer!!!!!!

Laava
29th January 2009, 19:38
Hell no! You break them!LOL!

mdnzz
30th January 2009, 10:49
I have been searching high an low for parts for my XS1100 too, but have gotten to the point of maybe time for another bike to take its place, but its such a nice bike I dont really want to part with it.