PDA

View Full Version : vn1600-mean streak

murhf3
23rd February 2005, 12:56
:spudwave: Hi plp I live in ch-ch and have a brand new vn1600b-mean streak, its awesome but would like to chat to other vn owners if pos[muhf@msn.com] :done:

Hitcher
23rd February 2005, 13:51
A way cool ride you have there! What colour is it? If money was no object and I had a gargre in which to put bikes, there would definitely be a Mean Streak in there. Better in every respect to any other "power cruiser", eleventy-ones included. They go, stop and handle superbly.

Cajun
23rd February 2005, 14:24
A way cool ride you have there! What colour is it? If money was no object and I had a gargre in which to put bikes, there would definitely be a Mean Streak in there. Better in every respect to any other "power cruiser", eleventy-ones included. They go, stop and handle superbly.

don't you know it hitcher, they had the speedo close to 200km/h when he demoed the 1500 before sister in law brought hers, rode it around the rotovegas lakes, handles great, espically if you got off the vn1500 classic, personally i would put a small size front on to help with turn in tighter quicker stuff, but they handle great for a cruiser, as long as you adjust your riding style a bit from sports bikes, other wise you be scraping the pegs with bugger all lean.

Siter in law has sold hers now, )c:< ahhh well when i win lotto might get something like that again to ride

TonyB
23rd February 2005, 15:57
Hi :spudwave: You'll have to join the Chch guy's for a ride. That bike of yours must be a hoot to ride.

PSYCHO
23rd February 2005, 16:04
Welcome aboard. :apint:

Riff Raff
23rd February 2005, 18:37
Hello and welcome to the KB loonybin. :spudwave: Please put your straight jacket on as you enter....makes typing more difficult, but it's safer all round!

magnum
23rd February 2005, 21:45
hi and welcome :spudwave:

outlawtorn
24th February 2005, 08:52
welcome to the madhouse, nice ride, gets some pics for us to see.

wari
24th February 2005, 09:11
HOwdy mate ... :spudwave:

I Dont hava mean streak ... will this do .. ==> :moon:

ALl my bikes are still livininda '70's or '80's ... :wari:

crashe
24th February 2005, 20:37
Gidday and welcome to the wonderful world of KB land...
Some are nutters and some aren't ....
Now all you have to do is work out which is which.....lol. :spudwhat:

PS: Im not ..... so hope that helps ya a bit...lol.
:wari: :banana: :spudwave: :apint:

dangerous
27th February 2005, 07:02
:spudwave: Hi plp I live in ch-ch and have a brand new vn1600b-mean streak, its awesome but would like to chat to other vn owners if pos[muhf@msn.com] :done:
Hey there, missed seeing you enter the KB building last week so Hi now then.
I wouldent think that there would be another mean streak in town would there? you dont ride through Belfast regulay do ya headed out the m/w?

XTC
27th February 2005, 07:17
Yeah.... Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games.....we got anything you need...Oh shit what am I doing Aaarrggh! :o

TonyB
27th February 2005, 07:20
Yeah.... Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games.....we got anything you need...Oh shit what am I doing Aaarrggh! :o
Bit early to be drinking isn't it?? :msn-wink:

murhf3
2nd March 2005, 11:53
:ar15: HiM PLP, I HAV HAD 2 HARLEYS BEFORE :shake: AND THE 1600 MEAN STREAK BLOWS THEM AWAY IN EVERY WAY,ADDED ON SOLO SEAT PLUS HARRIS PIPES AND ITS GREAT. LOOKIN FOR PLP TO GO FOR FORTNIGHTLY RIDES IN CH-CH [MURHF@MSN.COM] :2thumbsup

murhf3
2nd March 2005, 12:00
:apint: YEA MATE THAT WAS ME, ONLY ONE IN THE SOUTH,USED TO HAV A 2003 ZX12R [180HO] 330KM/PH IT WAS WICKED.E.MAIL ME GO FOR A RIDE SOMETIME, THE 1600 IS GREAT AND YOUR RITE I HAD A HEART ATTACK LAST SEPT[38YEARS OLD] SO EVERY DAY ABOVE THE GROUND IS BLOODY GOOD :niceone:[MURHF@MSN.COM]

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 14:07
hi ya and welcome

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 14:12
Hello and welcome to the KB loonybin. :spudwave: Please put your straight jacket on as you enter....makes typing more difficult, but it's safer all round!
:killingme: im sorry but i have to agree with riff raff