PDA

View Full Version : Dig cam ?

Firefight
24th September 2003, 20:36
anyone got one ?, that would be happy to take pic of my bike, had it 4 months now and would like to put pic on name thingy, on this site guy who took pic of last bike left job (bugger).

thanks firefight:rockon:

SpankMe
24th September 2003, 20:53
More than happy to go out any sunny weekend to take pictures of members bikes. Heres one of my bike at Westhaven Marina.
There are some places on the waterfront that make for a nice background. You supply your own model. :p

SPman
24th September 2003, 21:45
Mmmmmmm.......nice......socks!

twistymover
24th September 2003, 22:11
Why is she holding her bottom like that? Is it that she is parting her right-hand cheek in order to facilitate the extra-murialization of excess gas? Or is the seat too hard?

bluninja
24th September 2003, 22:24
Must be a vampire...there's no shadow on the bike:D

Firefight
25th September 2003, 05:22
Originally posted by SpankMe
More than happy to go out any sunny weekend to take pictures of members bikes. Heres one of my bike at Westhaven Marina.
There are some places on the waterfront that make for a nice background. You supply your own model. :p

Thanks Spank, will take you up on that, , When did my sister pose for that pic?:eek:

firefight:rockon:

Big Dog
25th September 2003, 10:41
Would be keen too (to get a pic of my bike).... perhaps there is a ride in that (the bike not me)... coromandel perhaps?

danb
29th October 2003, 08:07
Originally posted by SpankMe

God dam if these picts keep up this site will be blocked by mit's proxy server lol then it will be even more boring at tech:D