PDA

View Full Version : Insanity gets his big boy license (Finally)

Insanity_rules
10th February 2009, 12:47
Yes folks its true, I sat my full (about freakin time) this morning. You know it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. Its been a long and interesting learning curve since that day I was pulled over on my cbr 600 and told get a license or a huge ticket. Then I met you lot, bought the VTZ and dove right in. I learn't the difference between riding a bike and being able to ride a bike properly. I learn't that theres no shame in learning and the excitement of the steps along the way. I've so far made some great friends, awesome mentors and lost one or two too.

Next is auditioning a new big boy bike, look out bikeshops here I come. All is not lost for the vtz of doom though. As soon as I replace it, it'll be the mount of a new learner...... Mrs Insanity! She has seen and experienced the fun of the lifestyle and wants to have a go herself. I put the condition on that I could have a ride on the lil honda if I felt nostalgic.

So special thanks to my Wednesday crew, Wasp, Phoenixgtr, Sels, Guy and anyone I haven't named and blamed for getting me here who helped.

LardEmbargo
10th February 2009, 17:09
hey well done. And the Mighty VTZ of Doom lives on!

nico
10th February 2009, 17:18
took ya sweet ass time MARK be nice ridn with another viffffffr

Insanity_rules
10th February 2009, 18:37
took ya sweet ass time MARK be nice ridn with another viffffffr

But would you miss your small blue buzzing shadow? Yeah it'd be nice to finally challenge you over the hill rather than meeting you in featherston.

Hawkeye
10th February 2009, 18:41
Well done Insanity. Just take your time and try EVERYTHING.

quallman1234
10th February 2009, 18:48
Congrats! :2thumbsup

Nasty
10th February 2009, 19:40
Congrats that is fantastic news!!!

Insanity_rules
11th February 2009, 08:16
Thanks you guys, you've all made the experience that much more enjoyable.. I just realised that this is probably the last noob post I'll be allowed to make......... sniff sniff. I'm officially an old hand.

H00dz
14th February 2009, 22:42
well done from the sunny north