PDA

View Full Version : recovery vehicle

FROSTY
24th February 2005, 22:05
finally i have a van again--anyone needing a recue vehicle to pick up a stranded bike gimme a holla.Its a high roof Hiace so there aint much that it wiont take.
ive got tie downs and a ramp.
Deal is -ya use it -Ya return it with same amount of gas/oil etc as when ya took it.

bugjuice
24th February 2005, 22:07
finally i have a van again--anyone needing a westy recue vehicle gimme a holla
do you do requests? :wari: :yeah:

actually, good to know, thanx frosty..

Waylander
24th February 2005, 22:10
It's not that big ugly pink thing someone posted a pic of a few weeks ago is it?

FROSTY
25th February 2005, 07:24
its there for anyone that bins on a shore/west auckland ride.

Paul in NZ
25th February 2005, 07:46
its there for anyone that bins on a shore/west auckland ride.

Ha! There bloody gratitude for ya! You mean you are NOT going to come get me in Hamner Springs if it starts to rain?

Fine! I'll just get wet then.. Honestly - some people. :sunny:

Paul N

ps - for a while then I though a recovery vehicle was something you went an had a lay down in after a good night on the turps...

pps - Good on ya for the offer frosty - damn decent.

ajturbo
25th February 2005, 08:47
yep the van is big enough to swing a pussy round in.... and it would still have it's head on!..lol

i can stand up right in it...
can fit 2 race bikes and a quad in the back with the seat left in..!( the rear seat)
got a tow bar for the other bikes........ so what we have worked out is..
it can take up to 5 bikes (3 bike trailer) and all the gear.....
now that would be a good piss trip.... i mean race trip..... push the bikes out at night.. sleep in van......

geoffm
25th February 2005, 09:13
I had one of those Hiace Jumbo vans. - high roof, extended wheelbase,e tc. Primo bike vans. We took ours South for the nationals one year - 2 bikes inside, 3 on trailer, 18 tyres, spare motor, parts crates, gear, generator, tools, gas, driver and 2 passengers. A little slow on the hills...
Geoff

FROSTY
25th February 2005, 11:31
Such plans bein made for my van lol
Hey Paul--did I say no?? ---Just ride up here, pick up the van and take it to hammer springs -all in the interest of staying dry.
Ohh and as AJ said--its got a good sized flat back seat so if the rider is (slightly) injured he could lay in the back.

bugjuice
25th February 2005, 11:33
yep the van is big enough to swing a pussy round in.... and it would still have it's head on!..lol
shagvan...?? :yeah:

Paul in NZ
25th February 2005, 11:34
Such plans bein made for my van lol
Hey Paul--did I say no?? ---Just ride up here, pick up the van and take it to hammer springs -all in the interest of staying dry.
Ohh and as AJ said--its got a good sized flat back seat so if the rider is (slightly) injured he could lay in the back.

Hire one of those medical types that frequent this place and you have a nice little business Frosty...

FROSTY
25th February 2005, 11:43
shagvan...?? :yeah:
mate Im a tadd too old for that--mind you --given that all the bikes goin into it are gonna be shagged...

idb
25th February 2005, 11:46
Good for you Frosty.
I've got a spanner if anyone needs to borrow it.

bugjuice
25th February 2005, 11:49
mate Im a tadd too old for that--mind you --given that all the bikes goin into it are gonna be shagged...
so more - 'shagged-van' then? fairy fluff :yeah:

FROSTY
25th February 2005, 19:56
sorry to boing it but hey ya might need this some day