PDA

View Full Version : Kaitoke issue

nudemetalz
11th February 2009, 21:58
Greetings,

Can any of you please tell me if you were practicing on your buckets/pitbikes or know who was last weekend or weekend before at Kaitoke Kart Track?

I'm trying to find out who the culprits were as we've had a complaint from the Kart guys.

Skunk
12th February 2009, 06:20
Bikers squeezing out dookies on the corners again?? :scooter:
No Disco, more like idiots ruining a lot of hard work for everyone.

Number One
12th February 2009, 06:22
Hrmmm

I wonder if admitting that these guys are about to get a serve is going to stop them coming forward Nudey?

Nasty
12th February 2009, 06:38
No one I know Nudes and I know where all the buckets from my house are!

Str8 Jacket
12th February 2009, 06:38
My thoughts: What if they weren't any of "our" guy's? What if there wasn't actually anyone out there at all but someone has an issue with buckets on their track altogether?

Though, if there was someone out there and they are one of ours then that does suck and they should own up.... Surely though if someone saw a bike out there then they could at least describe it! If you have a description of the bike/rider then post it up.

Trudes
12th February 2009, 06:49
Well that sucks a bit! Wasn't anything from our garage unless Pammy's "A Girl On The Loose" again :laugh: Haven't heard anything either, but will keep my ears open. Damn.

saxet
12th February 2009, 07:34
I take it whom so ever saw them didn't actually talk to them. This may have been part of the problem all along. e.g. people assuming too much without checking on the facts. Don't know who they were tho. Can someone confirm that practice for members is during the week only. It wasn't someone pissed because the track was being used when they wanted to use it?

saxet
12th February 2009, 07:41
If it was a pit bike it probably wasn't any of us.

saxet
12th February 2009, 07:50
Who in buckets has a key to the track. The kart people can tell us that.

nudemetalz
12th February 2009, 09:16
No-one amongst us has yet.
I've sent a reply back to Kaitoke Karters to see if I can get more info as to who was tearing around the track not letting the karters on.
I think it wasn't buckets.

bungbung
12th February 2009, 11:04
Thanks Chris. Hopefully the Kart guys won't jump to (incorrect) conclusions about lying bucketeers.

F5 Dave
12th February 2009, 15:57
suspect it would have been some local yoof who have some manky pitty & decided to go ride the track. We can't protect against people we don't know.

Same sort of dickheads ruined Grenada track, we got tarred with the same brush.

koba
12th February 2009, 17:41
I take it whom so ever saw them didn't actually talk to them. This may have been part of the problem all along. e.g. people assuming too much without checking on the facts. Don't know who they were tho. Can someone confirm that practice for members is during the week only. It wasn't someone pissed because the track was being used when they wanted to use it?

Just what I was going to type as I was reading this!

nudemetalz
12th February 2009, 21:31
Well I'm going to do everything I can to keep us using Kaitoke track.
The Kart guys are actually awesome dudes and are very reasonable.
They want to keep us there as we fill up their ailing money box a bit more than normal.

I'll keep you posted when I get a response.

PS I tend to agree that it was a bunch of pitbike d1ckheads that did it.

Buckets4Me
13th February 2009, 17:08
Buckets have numbers
what was the numbers of the offending bikes please
and go give them a good :bash:

ask for the race numbers of the bikes on the track
rego of cars at the track as well would be good

and what where they doing that was so bad as well

where they tearing up the grass and crashing non nyloned bikes on the track
did they piss on the roses and kill them
litter to loud what was the problem ????

wbks
13th February 2009, 17:21
Sorry to temporarily jack the thread a little bit but did someone say a key to the track? Does that mean ride when ever if you've got the key? Are there any tracks around that mean you can ride there when ever there isn't a clashing race on?

saxet
13th February 2009, 18:58
I was just rereading this thread( Yeah I'm bored) when it occurred to me that we're quiet jumpy about his. Myself included. Perhaps we might need to lighten up a bit. Of course I was a bit worked up about the assumed assumption it was us but on reflection, who knows'?, maybe the kart people thought they should check. Hope it gets sorted o.k.

Sully60
13th February 2009, 19:15
I was just rereading this thread( Yeah I'm bored) when it occurred to me that we're quiet jumpy about his. Myself included. Perhaps we might need to lighten up a bit. Of course I was a bit worked up about the assumed assumption it was us but on reflection, who knows'?, maybe the kart people thought they should check. Hope it gets sorted o.k.

I don't think you or any of the other Welly crew were being unreasonable though Tex, it's a great facility and I'm sure you (as well as anyone who rode there in the old days) are just worried that we may lose it again.

nudemetalz
14th February 2009, 17:16
I don't think you or any of the other Welly crew were being unreasonable though Tex, it's a great facility and I'm sure you (as well as anyone who rode there in the old days) are just worried that we may lose it again.

Totally concur with you, Sully.