PDA

View Full Version : Nicky Hayden Super motard

HenryDorsetCase
11th February 2009, 22:22
I've never given credence to the opinion some have that Hayden won a world championship because he had HRC and the RC212V.

He does seem to have some talent. Oh yes. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDbWSkTwJdk&NR=1)

I freakin' love yoootoobe. Ive been watching classic era (80's) clips with Kenny Roberts, Lawson, mamola and then Kenny at the mile track with the TZ750 dirt tracker. excellent.

scracha
12th February 2009, 08:14
Knee down motarding...cool as fark.

Proper French style super motard too, with jumps and sand and $hit...not like the tarmac based chook chasing they have over here.

riffer
12th February 2009, 09:12
Yes, there is no doubt Nicky Hayden is a very good motorcyclist.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pq9TfE_jq20&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pq9TfE_jq20&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Sully60
12th February 2009, 09:22
Yes, there is no doubt Nicky Hayden is a very good motorcyclist.

:rofl:
Has the economic slowdown impacted on your ready supply of superlatives riffer?

HDC that vid is the shizzle, I love the stoppie into backing it in knee down bit, with all the time in the world. Nicky really uses his flat track skills to make that flat dirt turn work too, he da man!

Massimiliano up to his usual tricks in there too, flippin heck! Well not quite.

Mikkel
13th February 2009, 16:04
Watching the pros doing supermoto I always wonder whether it is crucial to master both the offroad-foot-forward and the roadracer-knee-down riding styles to truly shine in supermoto.

Awesome videos.

Sully60
13th February 2009, 16:06
Watching the pros doing supermoto I always wonder whether it is crucial to master both the offroad-foot-forward and the roadracer-knee-down riding styles to truly shine in supermoto.

Awesome videos.

One thing I can tell you from my Supermoto experiences is that you do what ever it takes to keep the throttle open as musch as possble!

Mikkel
13th February 2009, 16:22
One thing I can tell you from my Supermoto experiences is that you do what ever it takes to keep the throttle open as musch as possble!

Ah, I see then... quite the opposite of an endurance race then. Probably explains the great entertainment value too. :)

cs363
13th February 2009, 17:09
I've never given credence to the opinion some have that Hayden won a world championship because he had HRC and the RC212V.

It's a vacuous argument anyway - you certainly don't 'get' HRC and an RC212V if you are a talentless squid.
All those guys at the pointy end of Moto GP are supremely talented, though there is that one guy that makes you wonder about the rest of them sometimes!
Nice Motard vids everyone :)