PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 27th

aff-man
26th September 2003, 14:54
Might be going for a ride out to somewhere on saturday if it's not to wet meeting at clevedon shell at 10:30 looking to leave at 11ish might go coromandel i really don't know just got a new bike and want to try her out.

andy1
26th September 2003, 16:47
aff-man how fast are ya? i know some people going for a ride tomorrow if u are keen? but u need to be a fast rider!

aff-man
26th September 2003, 16:55
Sorry buddy got the bike less that a week ago so am not to keen on pushing the envelope. Maybe some ather time. I am also not the quickest around but i try hard  :D :D :D

Motoracer
26th September 2003, 16:59
Be warned, Andy1 ain't kidding about going fast...LOL

But that shouldn't put off anyone wanting to go for a ride with them as they are nice guys and they usually don't mind waiting uphead for people to catch up...hehe:p

aff-man
26th September 2003, 17:11
Sorry buddy got the bike less that a week ago so am not to keen on pushing the envelope. Maybe some ather time. I am also not the quickest around but i try hard  :D :D :D

aff-man
26th September 2003, 17:12
Sorry $#@%^%@ computer. I know i have heard all the stories where abouts are you guys going??

Coldkiwi
26th September 2003, 17:21
yes, andy is not only fast but also a little crazy! Have you been staying upright recently andy? I won't say anything to jinx you on this ride but you were averaging a spill fairly often a while back weren't you? :)

I probably won't pitch up cause I have too much to do. flats a pig stye, Bike needs cleaning/maintaining and I need a sleep in!! hope you get good weather cause the forecast is PANTS!!

aff-man
26th September 2003, 17:23
Hey CK would you consider a little dabble maybe i don't know who wants to come but we will probably decide when we get to clevedon????:done:

andy1
26th September 2003, 17:46
yea, havent been blasting for awhile got no rego and my tyre fucked. aff-man did i meet ya at that track day awhile back? u had a naked bike??? get training and u be blasting the bigger boys soon!! 250's go hard !!!

bikerboy
26th September 2003, 17:58
As the days tend to clear up later after looking poorly in the morning, maybe a slightly later start would be more encouraging.

Perhaps looking at the weather forcast could suggest the direction for driest results?:D

Ck, his G/F and I went on an interesting route west from drury? once. Short but twisty?

Kwaka-Kid
26th September 2003, 21:41
heh, ive heard some of those stories too... Andy1 you seem to be famous in Auckland, and if not you then your general group :) good on yas i say.

It keeps pussy riders like me on their computers just reading the writeups tho :( haha! i bet i have the biggest chicken strips in the world on my street legal VFR400 -but hey, ive kept her upright, and really dont feel i have anything to prove and dont get enuf satisfaction out of riding fast on the road to warrent the tickets, letalone the accidents...