PDA

View Full Version : L Plate- free to good home

weekendwarrior
14th February 2009, 09:19
Well I have put one L on my bike, dont know how long it will stay there for as 70kph is dangerous as fuck. but anyway for some stupid reason they sell 2 in a pack, probably for mupets that drive cars, so I have a spare one if someone wants it, if you live within a resonable distance to Pakuranga I could even drop it off and maybe go for a ride with ya.

H00dz
14th February 2009, 22:31
keep it, you'll get pissed off at som stage and try to rip it off!!!! and then when you calm down you'll have a spare:whistle:

CB ARGH
16th February 2009, 16:55
keep it, you'll get pissed off at som stage and try to rip it off!!!! and then when you calm down you'll have a spare:whistle:

Agreed - it's gotta last you 6 month of pain and suffering :sick:

FJRider
16th February 2009, 17:07

Like when he fails the restricted test ..... maybe...

Lucy
17th February 2009, 09:49
Well I have put one L on my bike, dont know how long it will stay there for as 70kph is dangerous as fuck. but anyway for some stupid reason they sell 2 in a pack, probably for mupets that drive cars, so I have a spare one if someone wants it, if you live within a resonable distance to Pakuranga I could even drop it off and maybe go for a ride with ya.

Keep it, I lost two whilst on the Learners.

You are right about 70 being dangerous as fuck. Big fine for doing that speed outside a school....

<Rhino>
20th February 2009, 06:55
I had one L plate on my bike for seven months, never travelled at anything but the road limit. Never got pulled over - but one time I was on me way home from work going over Haywards hill at 100Km this cop car cam up behind me lights and sirens blaring! my arse puckerd, I thought oh shit, pulled over and he flew past me - must have had bigger fish to fry, Thankfully :sweatdrop

grusomhat
24th February 2009, 15:18
I had one L plate on my bike for seven months, never travelled at anything but the road limit. Never got pulled over - but one time I was on me way home from work going over Haywards hill at 100Km this cop car cam up behind me lights and sirens blaring! my arse puckerd, I thought oh shit, pulled over and he flew past me - must have had bigger fish to fry, Thankfully :sweatdrop

Gotta love that feeling when you pull over and the cop carries on past.

crfchick
6th March 2009, 13:35
Yeah - you were lucky!