PDA

View Full Version : Horror dream..

HungusMaximist
14th February 2009, 12:41
I don't know if any of you have experienced this before, but after a hearty bowl of spicy thai noodles yesterday evening, I went to sleep. Yea, yea, the stories about not to eat before you go to bed because it interrupts your sleeping pattern or in some cases, you gain weight faster.

But back to the main story, while snoozing away I had this horrific dream that when I went out to my garage I find my fucken bike has been stolen. Fucken horrified and was pretty much speechless as I couldn't believe how could some cunts could break into the garage and make their way up the steep drive way we have. The wack thing was, they took out all the internal components of my bike and left the bike as a empty shell. Got the cops over, and funny enough when they turned up it happened to be a biker mate of mine and his dad, double teaming together and started pouring all this white shit over my bike and started dusting for fingerprints.

Yea far out, I was majorly gutted and reminded myself how there was a KB thread about people bolting their bikes to their garage floors to and wrapping chains to their bikes.

Then I woke up, and nodded off again...

Leyton
14th February 2009, 18:13
Now that is one hell of a dream dude !!! Alot of detail

Usarka
14th February 2009, 18:31
Cheese is the best pre-sleep snack for wacky dreams.

Blue cheese (eg stilton) da best for dem triipppppppppppppppy ones. You know the ones that have the midget chick with the mustache, ladder and plunger........ ;)

varminter
14th February 2009, 18:41
Had a dream the other night just before my new (to me) bike was delivered. Bloke turned up with it on a trailer, I got it off, then while riding it down to the garage, realised it was some sort of weird paratrooper bike, really small low down with high bars. I was fuming and had several pieces of the dealer. Glad to say it turned up all good. I suppose a typical anxiety dream, I have to stop eating cheese.:done:

Leyton
14th February 2009, 18:43
Goto the BOP and pick Kiwifruit, The little hairy bastards with control your dreams for weeks.

sinfull
14th February 2009, 19:17
Cheese is the best pre-sleep snack for wacky dreams.

Blue cheese (eg stilton) da best for dem triipppppppppppppppy ones. You know the ones that have the midget chick with the mustache, ladder and plunger........ ;)
Awww wow do you know my sister ?

Owl
14th February 2009, 19:42
Can't remember what the fuck I ate last night, but I dreamed a tooth fell out and was replaced by a little electrical wire chandelier with miniature light bulbs! Dentist was trying to poke it back into the hole where my tooth was, but was having a lot of trouble.

Then I woke up.

Not sure if I’m worried about my teeth, or if I have a phobia for chandelier’s?:confused:

Usarka
14th February 2009, 19:56
Falling out teeth dreams are common... there's a few theories worth googling for a hoot.