PDA

View Full Version : NZ Bike events

Motorhead
19th February 2009, 02:12
I put this on the events part of this website, but on having more of a scout around the site it may get more of a coat of looking at here.

Now then Kiwi Bikers,
I would like to pick your brains if I may about your bike events down there.
I am located in Yorkshire in England, but I am looking to come down under to have your summer 09/10 looking around your country.
As I am a biker and I organise bike events for a living, I intend on borrowing a bike from a friend of a friend and doing some rallies whilst I am down your way.
I fancy a look at both north and south NZ and I would like to take in events on the way. I put on 4 bike events in the English summer (if that's what you can call it) so with a bit of adjustment to my winter organising I can come over for a couple of months.
The events I sort are fund raisers for the Motorcycle Action Group UK (MAG)
and the smallest is for 800 people and the biggest will take 10,000 but it gets about 8.5K. All are bike only, No cars, No vans, No pedestrians, and No excuses. They are run by bikers, for bikers, in aid of biking.
So what I am looking for is a list or a calender of events that are overnight bike camping events with bands, beer, good times with like minded people who ride bikes.
If you would like to check out my events go to www.farmyardparty.com or YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNXsqrLtmO0
The YouTube is getting on a bit now, but the events is thriving.

Let me know and I hope I can meet some of you folk whilst I am down there.