PDA

View Full Version : Anyone coming to the USA?

ValkRider
20th February 2009, 00:12
Hello all!

Just opening an invitation to any Kiwi's that may be motoring through the U.S. an opportunity to drop in on us for a visit. It is our way of returning the favor we received from Beemer when we stayed with them last fall. We had a most splendid time touring both your islands and meeting the greatest people in the world!

We spent three weeks in NZ... which just wasn't enuff! The last 10 days we hired a GoldWing... I think we had the biggest thing on two wheels in all of NZ! Hell, I think our bike was larger than most of the cars we passed!

Anyhow, should you be planning a trip we are located right smack in the middle of the U.S. in a little town called Olathe located in Kansas. We are just minutes from the hubbub of Kansas City! We have a spare room for sleeping and can smoke you up some mouth-watering BBQ like you have never tasted this side of the Mason-Dixson line!

We are minutes from cycle repair shops and have a garage for parking your bikes, hell we'll even throw in some water, soap and towel to clean the bugs off your bike!

PS: Can the moderators make this a sticky right below Beemers invitation?

Beemer
20th February 2009, 11:20
We really loved having you guys to stay (and not JUST for that amazing Kansas barbecue sauce!) and would have you back to stay in a heartbeat.

One day, who knows, you may hear a knock on the door and find us both there! We'd certainly love to catch up with you and see some of YOUR country.

Say hi to your lovely wife!

ValkRider
22nd February 2009, 23:23
We really loved having you guys to stay (and not JUST for that amazing Kansas barbecue sauce!) and would have you back to stay in a heartbeat.

One day, who knows, you may hear a knock on the door and find us both there! We'd certainly love to catch up with you and see some of YOUR country.

Say hi to your lovely wife!

You and the Mr. Beemer are always welcome! We have a nicely manicured lawn of Tall Fescue grass for Flopsy to graze on and a refreshing Koi pond for your black swans to swim; should you decide to bring the whole gang!

Beemer
24th February 2009, 14:32
You and the Mr. Beemer are always welcome! We have a nicely manicured lawn of Tall Fescue grass for Flopsy to graze on and a refreshing Koi pond for your black swans to swim; should you decide to bring the whole gang!

Hmmn, you obviously don't like our cats then... but I know you do like cats so what arrangements have you made for them?!!

I think you have to send a PM to a mod to ask for the thread to be stickied - send Hitcher one and see what he can do.

NOMIS
24th February 2009, 14:54
well , I always wanted to go to the states to travel and will , but not any time soon hope full another 2 years max :S . And ill probably do it in a car haha hopefully I can marry a lovely young american girl and get dual Citizen ship lol.

But ill be sure to send yah a PM when i do plan on it . I have a friend in P.A atm in Pittsburgh she freezing her butt off in the snow so no biking there :-)