PDA

View Full Version : Spot the deliberate mistake

El Dopa
27th February 2005, 15:34
Anyone read the 'Sunday Star Times' today?

Turn to pg E14 - the review of the MV Agusta Brutale.......

.....which is illustrated with not one, but two lovely pictures of what is clearly an F4.

They even take the trouble to point out in the text of the sodding review that the Brutale is unfaired, and the F4 is faired, plus a whole bunch of other comparisons between the two in the entire first third of the article.

onearmedbandit
27th February 2005, 21:03
And thats why I didn't even take time to look at the article. I saw it as I flicked through the paper at work today, but couldn't be bothered reading the piece. I think they proved me right.

SPORK
27th February 2005, 21:41
Yeah, I saw that too. Utter crap write up, more about how it's an old man turn on. Wonderful

matthewt
27th February 2005, 21:52
Yeah, I saw that too. Utter crap write up, more about how it's an old man turn on. Wonderful

Was that the one saying you should park it outside the local RSA ?? If so it's a Paul Owen review he did nearly a year ago that pops up in various publications from time to time.

Pwalo
28th February 2005, 07:19
Yes saw that one. Showed my wife, who said what's an MV?

strayjuliet
28th February 2005, 07:35
Was that the one saying you should park it outside the local RSA ?? If so it's a Paul Owen review he did nearly a year ago that pops up in various publications from time to time.

y cant they find any new reports to put in the sodding paper these days??? they have to use something that was written over a year ago?? gods its going from bad to worse

moko
28th February 2005, 08:14
y cant they find any new reports to put in the sodding paper these days??? they have to use something that was written over a year ago?? gods its going from bad to worse

We`ve got a magazine does that,Alzheimers Monthly,they run the same stories every issue but so far no-one`s complained.

Wolf
28th February 2005, 09:47
We`ve got a magazine does that,Alzheimers Monthly,they run the same stories every issue but so far no-one`s complained.
That's a good mag, that. I read it regularly - I think...

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 14:42
ours comes out weekly ...i think might have ta ask wolf that 1 if he can remember i swear that man is getting more forgetfull everyday :killingme: