PDA

View Full Version : Pocket bike racing

butterfly1
28th February 2009, 13:11
Hi, I have just bought a Chinese Pocket bike and wanting to race it. Can anyone let me know what protective gear I need to start.

Pumba
28th February 2009, 13:25
Hi, I would recomend you have a look and ask your question in this part of KB http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51 it is the dedicated pocket bike forum.

Sideways Sam
28th February 2009, 18:31
Now Pumba, you be nice to my next door neighbor. She doesn't need to be having anything to do with the likes of you and your kind.............:Oi:

Pumba
28th February 2009, 18:44
Now Pumba, you be nice to my next door neighbor. She doesn't need to be having anything to do with the likes of you and your kind.............:Oi:

I thought that was nice.

The alternatives are:

"Fuck off tis is thr wrong part of the form. Those pocket things dont even count as motorcycles"

or, picking up on the female symbol in her profile,

"You sure I know everything there is to know about pocket bikes, in fact there is bike just waiting to be ridden in my pocket right now, want to come round and have a look?"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

(For the record I am far two nice to respond in either of the mannors above to people I dont know or only have one post on this website. But Sideways Sam started it.)

Sideways Sam
28th February 2009, 18:59
You sick F$@k......

Yeah, really I was just messin' with ya. Actually I'm sure you've met her, she's been down to buckets to see Zak ride a few times

Actually, you'd look good on a little Chinese Pit Bike Thingy...... Just your sort of thing. I think you can get them with Triumph decals....... :scooter:

I guess you could forget about the Pocket bike and just get on a little chinese thingy...... :dodge:

Pumba
28th February 2009, 19:08
;)hmmmmm, im still far to sober to carry this on to far

Sideways Sam
28th February 2009, 19:10
LoL, have a drink, I'm about to

nudemetalz
1st March 2009, 09:09
and you dirty b4st4rds are gonna come to Kaitoke ??? :laugh:
ha,.. Trudes and Number One will sort ya out !!!! :spanking: