PDA

View Full Version : Nswd #2 6/03/09

Kirill357
2nd March 2009, 11:45
Soo, whos coming? Last time only 5 bikes showed up, was nice, wouldn't mind less people again :whistle:

Road Warrior
6th March 2009, 00:53
So how many drag strips are there in NZ? North and South islands? I have done a lot of drags in years past, but where we are now its a long way to a decent track. Plus I have sold all of the (drag) cars and bikes, but I would like to build one more bike.
A lot cheaper than the cars :cool:
Gary

mugins
6th March 2009, 07:42
So how many drag strips are there in NZ? North and South islands? I have done a lot of drags in years past, but where we are now its a long way to a decent track. Plus I have sold all of the (drag) cars and bikes, but I would like to build one more bike.
A lot cheaper than the cars :cool:
Gary

Ha Gary there only 5 drag strips in NZ ,Meremere,Taupo,Masterton and in the south island Nelson(Motueka airport) and Ruapuna,then a couple of air strips are also used.As for racing tonight l think thats again going to depend on the weather.

Kirill357
6th March 2009, 14:04
FUUUUCKK, they have canceled it due to the rain, why not move it to saturday, shit

mugins
6th March 2009, 14:24
FUUUUCKK, they have canceled it due to the rain, why not move it to saturday, shit

Saturdays suck for me , like last meet that they moved l had to milk.:argh:

mugins
6th March 2009, 14:36

Saturdays suck for me , like last meet that they moved l had to milk.:argh: