PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Beemer!

Trudes
3rd March 2009, 05:39
Happy birthday, hope you have a great day with loads of cake!!:sunny:

Nasty
3rd March 2009, 05:44
Have a great day with wishes coming true ... lots of them really!!

sinfull
3rd March 2009, 06:19
Appy birfday to you !
Appy birfday to you !
You know the rest !

merv
3rd March 2009, 07:14
Happy Birthday Beemer, may all your wishes come true today, even in Levin :jerry:

kiwifruit
3rd March 2009, 07:16
Happy birthday :sunny: :sunny:

yungatart
3rd March 2009, 07:17
Happy Birthday lassie.

MsKABC
3rd March 2009, 07:26
Mmmmmmmmm cake! Happy Birthday :D

Hitcher
3rd March 2009, 07:46
Happy birthday Faye. I know there's cake to be had in Levin. I hope it finds you.

vifferman
3rd March 2009, 09:26
Wow! The birthdays seem to be coming around faster and fasterer!
(But I guess you're not keeping track of them, huh?)
I hope you have a REALLY goodun, Faye! :niceone:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/%7Ecam4/birth.gif

Robbo
3rd March 2009, 10:08
Happy Birthday Beemer. Here's wishing you a good one.
Regards :)

Beemer
3rd March 2009, 10:49
Happy Birthday Beemer, may all your wishes come true today, even in Levin :jerry:

Well, funny you should say that Merv... but a really big wish may be about to come true! There may be something nice about to be parked in the garage and it isn't a bike... more details to follow after we've had a chat to the seller about his best price!

No cake as yet - I may have to make one myself, but I am being taken out to lunch very shortly so I may still score some cake! And there is a bottle of Moet Rose in the fridge, chilling as we speak!

The old saying about another year older and deeper in debt may well ring true in the next few days!

vifferman
3rd March 2009, 10:52
...something nice about to be parked in the garage and it isn't a bike... more details to follow ... another year older and deeper in debt may well ring true in the next few days!

Ooooh!!
Surprises!
Mystery!
Mysterious surprises....

Beemer
3rd March 2009, 11:03
I'll post photos as soon as it's a done deal - but there is a clue in the thread about today's images...

98tls
3rd March 2009, 11:04
All the best on ya Birthday.:niceone:

babyB
3rd March 2009, 11:14
happy hatchin day

sels1
3rd March 2009, 12:07
Hippy Bathday!

vifferman
3rd March 2009, 12:37
I'll post photos as soon as it's a done deal - but there is a clue in the thread about today's images...
Hmmm....
Something big and thirsty?
Unless it's the "evil glockenspiel clock tower" Hitcher was on about :confused:

Hmmmm... putting all the clues together - you're making yourself a giant, evil glockenspiel clock tower Hatching Day cake, that's so huge and evil that you have to store it in the gargre in case it gets outta control. :eek:

merv
3rd March 2009, 13:03
Mmmmm Corvette.

vifferman
3rd March 2009, 13:40
Mmmmm Corvette.
Those sculptured guards are distinctive aren't they?
But did you have to be so sensible (oh - that's right; you're a VFR rider....)
I liked my cake story better. :weep:

Beemer
3rd March 2009, 14:41
Mmmmm Corvette.

Mmmmm RED 1977 Corvette! Pulled into the cafe carpark at lunchtime and the chef came out drooling - "LOVE your car!"

Yes, bit thirstier than the bike (a BIT????) but that sound is very addictive! Friends who are selling it to upgrade to a newer model loaned it to us to take to Americarna and of course we fell in love with it.

We figured we're a long time dead so why not?

merv
3rd March 2009, 17:51
Good on ya Faye, but whose toy is it, yours or Andy's or both. Either way who is going to win the "most toys before you die" race?

Enjoy and we'll look out for you - when you coming down our way in it anyway?

Beemer
3rd March 2009, 19:30
Good on ya Faye, but whose toy is it, yours or Andy's or both. Either way who is going to win the "most toys before you die" race?

Enjoy and we'll look out for you - when you coming down our way in it anyway?

Mmmn, well it's MY birthday present so technically it's mine, but of course he will drive it too! (He doesn't drink and I do...) As for who dies with the most toys - he now has six bikes and I only have one... but the Corvette is a pretty cool toy so maybe it's not who has the most but who has the coolest?

vifferman
3rd March 2009, 20:33
Very nice, Faye! :niceone:
I take it the photos don't do the red paint justice?