YEAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... number 68 is ALIVE :D

Huge thanks to the new rebuild must go out to:
Bren
SRS www.motorbikeparts.co.nz
F5 Dave
BMRC
Yowling
Shelracing
Ok after 3hrs spent in the garage to night the engine was in and all compleat, Ya might note a few cosmetic changes to ;)

So, I am hoping for this engine to last longer than 30mins... the entire engine bar the head is new, at least it will be proven befor eI head to Taupo this year to try again for the NZ F4 GP title :Punk:

Trudes
5th March 2009, 20:08
Foooooooo!!!! :banana:Good work D.!!!!! You bringing it up here for Easter?

DELLORTO
5th March 2009, 20:09
nice bike mate!!!! nicest bucket ive ever seen in my life!!! that things worthy of motogp!!! you'll have no problem getting sponsorship with that!

best of luck with getting that title, -max

dangerous
5th March 2009, 20:18
Foooooooo!!!! :banana:Good work D.!!!!! You bringing it up here for Easter?
na, all funding is history... hell Im washing huggies desposables to get by :apint:

nice bike mate!!!! nicest bucket ive ever seen in my life!!! that things worthy of motogp!!! you'll have no problem getting sponsorship with that!

best of luck with getting that title, -max

Ohh, dont look to close mate... its still a bucket, I qualified 3rd fastest at the GP in Taupo in dec, but promptly blew to bits 1st time I rode it... see my profile page/alubums for pics.

AllanB
5th March 2009, 20:20
I'm liking that paint job :niceone:

dangerous
5th March 2009, 20:21
I'm liking that paint job :niceone:

ahhh... its just out of a spray bomb, replicated my Guzzi nero Corsa :msn-wink:

Trudes
5th March 2009, 20:23
na, all funding is history... hell Im washing huggies desposables to get by :apint:

Awww that' a shame! Don't forget to wear gloves, there are some things you don't want to find under your nails while you're cleaning them with your tooth!:sick:

Ohh, dont look to close mate... its still a bucket, I qualified 3rd fastest at the GP in Taupo in dec, but promptly blew to bits... see my profile page/alubums for pics.
BUT then you got to molest Pamela all over the track, it was worth it eh! :laugh:

SHELRACING
5th March 2009, 20:40
Good to see the bike back together again.

Lookin good. :clap:

dangerous
5th March 2009, 20:48
Good to see the bike back together again.

Lookin good. :clap:

yeah the only reason being SRS www.motorbikeparts.co.nz got me a sleave to fit into my barrel, just couldent get a barrel anywere.

gav
5th March 2009, 20:57
Looks good mate, now be more careful this time, will ya? :lol:

nudemetalz
5th March 2009, 21:26
Nice machine, DD, and the bucket looks good too ;)

Korea
5th March 2009, 22:06
Way too purdy :niceone:

bungbung
6th March 2009, 08:16
Very nice indeed

scumdog
6th March 2009, 08:21
Amazing what can be done with super-glue, a blob of Araldite, a smear or two of silicone-sealer and a couple of spray-cans stolen from some nearby 12-year-old taggers eh!!:devil2:

Nice one D. - just hope the whole shebang stay together this time!!:headbang:

Buckets4Me
6th March 2009, 13:15
Cant wait to see you at Taupo again

dont you just love the colour and smell of that stuff
how can such a small human make so much mess and noise :eek5:

timg
6th March 2009, 17:51
:clap: Awesome