PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this guy

MazTLR
6th March 2009, 12:07
<object width="400" height="320"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3333627&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3333627&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="320"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://vimeo.com/3333627">ONE OF THE BEST STREET RIDER OF THE WORLD</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1342342">NONAME</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.

007XX
6th March 2009, 12:16
Carver's way cuter and I'm pretty sure can do all those tricks better:whistle:

*waits for cries of outrage :p*

Laava
6th March 2009, 21:24
Ooooh! Biting sarcasm! :lol:

Benk
13th March 2009, 08:41
Wicked rider, but possibly the worst soundtrack of all time

CHOPPA
11th April 2009, 20:50
That was impressive!!!!

Guillaume
28th April 2009, 18:21
i think he is jamil alias rus extrem. he is a good rider but just fucking crazy.
the combo in free ride and more the passage and breack to seat is pretty nice

+1 ;)

avgas
28th April 2009, 18:32
"helmet painted on,
but it protects none.
Stunting on my bike,
txting lyrics for this song.
Rhymin in my past,
futures not very long.
Riding like a dork,
cos i can't find my bong"

lol

Sparrowhawk
28th April 2009, 18:47
The guys got talent. He's an idiot, but a talented idiot :)
(sorta like carver?)

Kruzah
29th April 2009, 12:59
(sorta like carver?)

Sorta like carver, But with talent....?

Sparrowhawk
29th April 2009, 17:30

Yeah pretty much!! :lol:

Nah, carver has some talent. Not much brains, but he knows how to ride.

carver
30th April 2009, 16:04
Carver's way cuter and I'm pretty sure can do all those tricks better:whistle:

*waits for cries of outrage :p*

(sorta like carver?)

Yeah pretty much!! :lol:

Nah, carver has some talent. Not much brains, but he knows how to ride.

carver blah blah blah....

i dont even know what stunting is!

gay music......

nice smooth stunting!

bring on my next bike!

kiwifruit
30th April 2009, 16:18
he's ok but he's no saul (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=1074)

elevenhundred
30th April 2009, 18:11
If wheelies and funky music are your thing then check this guy out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNa360R75aw

scuzeme
3rd May 2009, 20:30
Pretty awesome man.

Shaun
7th May 2009, 14:15
Im still weighting for COWPOOS to get on this one, and tell us what the guy is doing wrong

Tony.OK
7th May 2009, 17:44
Im still weighting for COWPOOS to get on this one, and tell us what the guy is doing wrong

Bwahahaahahaaaaaaa................................

Shaun
11th May 2009, 14:43
Bwahahaahahaaaaaaa................................

Glad you like Sarcasim:2thumbsup

Weaver
11th May 2009, 18:25
Did anyone notice the back brake glowing at the 6:24 mark. Awesome.

YellowDog
11th May 2009, 18:42
What was the question again?

Is the answer: Barcelona?

BTW: Great bike control. Tyres must be cheap in Spain.

paturoa
11th May 2009, 19:50
the rozzers were well justified to give him a fine for not indicating when changing lanes.

DELLORTO
12th May 2009, 16:23
i hate the whole "gangster' scene that comes with this sort of stunt riding.....i bet that guy cant get his knee down on corner......

Racer X
12th May 2009, 16:45
i hate the whole "gangster' scene that comes with this sort of stunt riding.....i bet that guy cant get his knee down on corner......

LOL - Compared to what this guy is doing, getting your knee down is as easy as getting herpes in hamilton

DELLORTO
12th May 2009, 16:57
LOL - Compared to what this guy is doing, getting your knee down is as easy as getting herpes in hamilton

its jsut practice......with a modern like doing a wheel stand is rather easy....

that guys not doing do much apart from showing the world your a try hard ......one he might jsut fall off the back and then who's "cool">.......

Racer X
12th May 2009, 21:18
its jsut practice......with a modern like doing a wheel stand is rather easy....

that guys not doing do much apart from showing the world your a try hard ......one he might jsut fall off the back and then who's "cool">.......

Yep practice all right! -- anyone can get their knee down with about 15 mins practice, but you need balls and a lot more than 15 mins to learn to wheelie like that

carver
12th May 2009, 21:55

look to the "few" for a different approach

smoky
12th May 2009, 22:24

Ha ha ha haha ha aha ha haha ha ha haha ha aha ha haha ha ha haha ha aha ha haha ha ha haha ha aha ha haha ha ha haha ha aha ha haha ha ha haha ha
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

davebullet
12th May 2009, 22:32
I haven't seen anyone back flip on a bike from standing on the tank before. I was half expecting him not to catchup with the bike. That was novel.

smoky
12th May 2009, 22:33
You know it's guys like this that give all us bikers a bad name
when will you all grow up

you're just giving the police ammunition to ban us and make motor bikes illegal, bla bla bla bla

Don't let insurance companies see videos like this - they'll put our insurance up as well

The public will never respect us while there are clowns doing things like this, the rest of us who all do 100 klm/hr and come to a complete stop at stop signs, never let our wheels loose traction, and always indicate ...........

Sorry, I forgot what my point was, actually I don't remember why I ride a bike anymore.....!

Some one had to say it - didn't they?

davebullet
12th May 2009, 23:05
Some one had to say it - didn't they?

No, not really. The problem is the people who know better, won't do stuff like that and the people who do, don't care about those who advise them not too.

There isn't any point saying it really.

Kruzah
16th May 2009, 10:38
No, not really. The problem is the people who know better, won't do stuff like that and the people who do, don't care about those who advise them not too.

There isn't any point saying it really.

Please dont come in this section if thats all you have to say. We've all heard it before. Stunt riding is like Freestyle motoX used to be. Hardcore. Too hardcore for some. Now its just another highly enjoyed sport.

Took me 5 tries and half an hour to get knee down. Ive been stuntriding just over a year and I'm jelous of this guys skills. So settle....

And the herp is alive in Aich-town!!!!!!

Kruzah
16th May 2009, 10:39

hahahaha, and you race an FXR150......

Racer X
17th May 2009, 01:30
LOL yeah <i>DELLORTO</i> show us a vid of you actually doing a good wheelie and I'll happily shout you a dozen!!

carver
17th May 2009, 12:47
LOL yeah <i>DELLORTO</i> show us a vid of you actually doing a good wheelie and I'll happily shout you a dozen!!

most bins wins?

Racer X
17th May 2009, 15:17
most bins wins?

Counting dirtbikes?

carver
17th May 2009, 19:12
Counting dirtbikes?

uh, accidents on seal, how many you stunt boys had?

davebullet
19th May 2009, 12:21
Please dont come in this section if thats all you have to say. We've all heard it before.

My apologies - yeah, realise this is in the stunting forum. :spanking: