PDA

View Full Version : I miss my bike - WAAAAAAAA!

Wolf
2nd March 2005, 13:14
:cry:

*sigh* Sorry 'bout that.

I'm really enjoying these fora and reading about everyone's machines and the rides they've been on - to the point I seriously miss having a functional bike - it doesn't help that we've been having great riding weather lately and the Ulysees Cambridge-Hamilton Toy Run should be coming up soon.

I'm now thinking of ways that I can afford to get one of my bikes mobile or get another bike (one that Strayjuliet can use to learn to ride as well)...

So far, options are: (a) start up my own web site saying "Hi, I want money to get a bike" - if people can set up websites asking for donations to build themselves a hobbit-hole (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/12/24/hobbit_hole/) I'm sure I could get dionations for something worthwhile - or (b) sell advertising space on my own anatomy - I was thinking possibly my nose (we're talking "Times Square Marquee", here) - it seems to work well for people's foreheads, boobs and pregnant pukus.

Then again I could try saving money, but that seems to take a helluva long time.

ManDownUnder
2nd March 2005, 13:16
:cry:

*sigh* Sorry 'bout that.

I'm really enjoying these fora and reading about everyone's machines and the rides they've been on - to the point I seriously miss having a functional bike - it doesn't help that we've been having great riding weather lately and the Ulysees Cambridge-Hamilton Toy Run should be coming up soon.

I'm now thinking of ways that I can afford to get one of my bikes mobile or get another bike (one that Strayjuliet can use to learn to ride as well)...

So far, options are: (a) start up my own web site saying "Hi, I want money to get a bike" - if people can set up websites asking for donations to build themselves a hobbit-hole (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/12/24/hobbit_hole/) I'm sure I could get dionations for something worthwhile - or (b) sell advertising space on my own anatomy - I was thinking possibly my nose (we're talking "Times Square Marquee", here) - it seems to work well for people's foreheads, boobs and pregnant pukus.

Then again I could try saving money, but that seems to take a helluva long time.

The way I see it my taxes are going to so many people - you should have your hand out too...

Good luck with you hobbit hole collection too LOL (that's NOT a pet name for anything anatomical is it?!?)

Wolf
2nd March 2005, 13:25
Good luck with you hobbit hole collection too LOL (that's NOT a pet name for anything anatomical is it?!?)
Now, that's a connotation that The Register failed to put on it...

Lias
2nd March 2005, 13:26

Well he looks like a hairy little hobbit so if you put two and two together you get a bloody great *shudder i dont wanna think about it*

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 13:39
Well he looks like a hairy little hobbit so if you put two and two together you get a bloody great *shudder i dont wanna think about it*
no dont think about it liastz save yourself the insanity points lol. Hon have u thought about maybe working ????????? it might help doing some work insted of going to the office day in day out and sitting behind a pc and chattin on here, hell u can do that at home but then whats new. no really i do understand hon. I want my own bike to learn how to ride and get my licence so that u and i can get a babysitter and get our motors running and head out on the highway looking for adventure and whatever comes our way sorry geez i've been doing that a lot today quoting things and singing at every chance i get what the heck is wrong wif me???

Daisy Duke
2nd March 2005, 13:45
no dont think about it liastz save yourself the insanity points lol hon have u thought about maybe working ????????? it might help doing some work insted of going to the office day in day out and sitting behind a pc and chattin on here hell u can do that at home but then whats new no really i do understand hon i want my own bike to learn how to ride and get my licence so that u and i can get a babysitter and get our motors running and head out on the highway looking for adventure and whatever comes our way sorry geez i been doing that a lot today quoting things and singing at every chance i get what the heck is wrong wif me???

I was just wondering, when you talk, do you breathe? :Pokey:

jrandom
2nd March 2005, 13:45
what the heck is wrong wif me???

I don't know, but it looks like you're in need of one of those emergency-relief UN air drops of punctuation marks.

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 13:52
I was just wondering, when you talk, do you breathe? :Pokey:

hell no what good is breathing??? lol i dont like to use punctuation marks much ok it slows my typing down too much lol you have to do the pause and stop take a breathe thing yourself dont expect me to do it for ya ;)

Hitcher
2nd March 2005, 15:05
I'm really enjoying these fora
People who use pig Latin should have their ba kicked...

Wolf
2nd March 2005, 15:55
People who use pig Latin should have their ba kicked...
Ah, an extremist! :ar15: :ar15:

Daisy Duke
2nd March 2005, 16:13
hell no what good is breathing??? lol i dont like to use punctuation marks much ok yu have to do the pause and stop take a breathe thing yourself dont expect me to do it for ya ;)

Could you do me a favour hun, please use some punctuation. Any sort, unlike some here I'm not fussy as to the order in which you use them.

I just find it so difficult to read such a long stream of continuous words.

Now I sound like a bitch, which I'm not.

Hitcher
2nd March 2005, 16:37
Ah, an extremist!
No, a sensibleist. I'm not one to sit and twiddle my tha...

Hitcher
2nd March 2005, 16:39
But me, on the otherhand...

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 17:25
Could you do me a favour hun, please use some punctuation. Any sort, unlike some here I'm not fussy as to the order in which you use them.

I just find it so difficult to read such a long stream of continuous words.

Sorry, i never have understood punctuation, but hey i will try to use some in the future. (i just hope i dont get a rap over the hands for not using the right puntuation marks)

Two Smoker
2nd March 2005, 17:26
I know how you feel... ive got three bikes and cant use any of them :( Let me know how you get on... Im working at the moment, but it just doesnt seem to be getting my bikes running at the moment???

Biff
2nd March 2005, 17:37
Sorry, i never have understood punctuation, but hey i will try to use some in the future. (i just hope i dont get a rap over the hands for not using the right puntuation marks)

I think Daisy has done you a favour.

BEWARE THE HITCHER.......

strayjuliet
2nd March 2005, 22:10
I think Daisy has done you a favour.

BEWARE THE HITCHER.......

You might be right there biff baff. :2thumbsup
As for "beware the hitcher", there's only 1 thing I fear and that's fear itself

Hitcher
3rd March 2005, 10:02
As for "beware the hitcher", there's only 1 thing I fear and that's fear itself
That's a good place to start...

strayjuliet
3rd March 2005, 14:44
That's a good place to start...

Well ya gotta start somewhere.
I would start at the bottom and work my way up, but it'll take me ages so heck, I'll start at the top on this 1. :lol: