PDA

View Full Version : Chick in a cocktail dress?

dpex
9th March 2009, 18:30
Came up the Southern, the other day; having a bit of a lane-splitting go with a chappie whom, as it turned out, had bigger balls than me. But it was good fun.

There was just we two until we reached about Penrose, whereupon I spotted two more LS'ers ahead, going for it through pretty dense cage traffic.

Suddenly, it occurred to me that there is a lovely strip of seal to the left, empty of everything but insects. Hell's teeth! Why had I not noticed this before?

I can't remember any road rule asserting one cannot use the narrow bit to the left of the lanes.

Hey, Scumdog! What's the rules?

Anyway, having found a completely clear path past all of the frustrated cagers...and, may I add, past my nemesis of the previous 30K's... I hoved up alongside one of the pair I'd seen ahead.

And there, a sight to behold, was a seriously well shaped chic, in a cocktail dress and high-heels, and gloves, lane-splitting on a big red Duke. This was no timorous Miss. This little lady, with an arse straight off a Davinci painting of Aphrodite, could ride...in high-heels, no less!

I should have turned off at the West-Orks ramp, but I ended up going over the bridge, LSing, always within a couple of metres of one of the finest arses I have ever seen. One which rippled, just so, with every weight and gear change because, as is the case on a Duke, her arse was up for inspection.

Made my day.

JimO
9th March 2009, 19:12
pix or we dont believe you

McJim
9th March 2009, 19:16
I need to stop riding in drag eh bro?

Using the empty tarmac to the left of the cages is a no-no...apparently the bit at the right hand side is fair game though :weird:

dpex
9th March 2009, 19:33
pix or we dont believe you

Aw, ya cynical bugger!

You're just really jealous, eh? :--))

MaxCannon
9th March 2009, 19:40
Ages ago on my way home though Mt Eden I pulled alongside a very good looking woman riding (Ok I wasn't looking at the bike closely) a honda - something - probably a hornet.

What made it somewhat sureal is that it was bloody cold and she was in high heels and a very skimpy top.

dpex
9th March 2009, 19:42
I need to stop riding in drag eh bro?

Using the empty tarmac to the left of the cages is a no-no...apparently the bit at the right hand side is fair game though :weird:

If that was you, in drag, then I'm gonna go gay and PM you for a meet.

Nar mate. This was a seriously great arse. But the chic was a fucking good rider. That's what helped get my cookies hot.

You try riding in high-heels.

I meant to mention: I have a bit of an eye for details. I'll bet the high-heels were at least Armarnie. I never got to her right to see how the heels dealt with sitting on the exhaust pipe.

But aw man. What an arse!

How many men would give whatever to have such an arse in bed, and then go biking the next day, and know you'd be playing catch-up with a seriously good rider.

I mean!!! That'd be heaven, wouldn't it?

And for the cynical women-persons who may choose to object to my analysis of this lovely chic's arse, let me say.....Any woman with an arse that good, and who can ride that well, wouldn't be even vaguely bothered with an old fart like me. But I can dream, eh? :--)) Probably get RSI on the strength of it.:--))))

McJim
9th March 2009, 19:47
A good rider eh? Well that means it definately ain't me :rofl:

So she was wearing Armani and riding a Ducati (I prefer Versace myself - not so understated) Italian designer clobber has definately gotta count for All the Gear eh?

No shitting but I actually did used to have an Armani Biker Jacket...no shit. Left it to a mate when I moved out here but might just ask him if he would send it to me.

ital916
9th March 2009, 19:55
was she wearing undies?

piston broke
9th March 2009, 19:57
If that was you, in drag, then I'm gonna go gay and PM you for a meet.

Nar mate. This was a seriously great arse. But the chic was a fucking good rider. That's what helped get my cookies hot.

You try riding in high-heels.

I meant to mention: I have a bit of an eye for details. I'll bet the high-heels were at least Armarnie. I never got to her right to see how the heels dealt with sitting on the exhaust pipe.

But aw man. What an arse!

How many men would give whatever to have such an arse in bed, and then go biking the next day, and know you'd be playing catch-up with a seriously good rider.

I mean!!! That'd be heaven, wouldn't it?

And for the cynical women-persons who may choose to object to my analysis of this lovely chic's arse, let me say.....Any woman with an arse that good, and who can ride that well, wouldn't be even vaguely bothered with an old fart like me. But I can dream, eh? :--)) Probably get RSI on the strength of it.:--))))

are you sure it wasn't buellbabe on her loaner buell,:gob:
out there wipeing out the cages wing mirrors,
:rockon:,buellbabe:whocares:

puddy
9th March 2009, 19:59
Yeah! I've seen that one! And then I wake up with my hand ON IT! Yup, we've all had that dream before.:yes:

Forest
9th March 2009, 20:03
For a second there I thought this was a Fatt Max thread!

Trouser
9th March 2009, 20:10
ATGATT brigade on a break or something?

orographic
9th March 2009, 20:40
Beauty is short lived, but road-rash is forever :spanking:

McJim
9th March 2009, 20:44
She didn't seem to come to harm and she brightened up someone's day. Fair play to her. Life is short and there is no God - you're a long time dead so you might as well live.

piston broke
9th March 2009, 20:48
i bet she enlightened more than some"ones" day,
more than likely some "one hundreds" day

merv
9th March 2009, 21:39
Oh, here she is cleaning her bike after the ride, no wonder she was quick riding that on the road.

McJim
9th March 2009, 21:45
She must be really tiny. Those bikes aren't very big in stature. I mean it's gotta be small enough for Casey Stoner to ride and he's only 3'4"....:rofl:

R6_kid
9th March 2009, 22:02
I know of one such lass that rides a 1098S, was her companion on a cruiser or buell by any chance?