PDA

View Full Version : 320km on a motorbike… blindfold

Bob
3rd March 2005, 01:15
File under ‘insane’; Indian motorcyclist Subir Kumar Muzumdar, who calls himself "The Man With Extra Eyes", is undertaking a 320-km journey blindfolded on a motorcycle.

Allegedly, he asks onlookers to throw sand and glass splinters as he keeps his eyes shut. "Now, if I even try to open my eyes, then the sand, salt and glass will enter my eyes and damage them," says Muzumdar, also a magician who revels in exposing the tricks of so-called ‘godmen’.

Cotton padding was put in place over his eyes before he was blindfolded "This causes a lot of pain, and I already have a headache which will only get worse in the next few hours. But I think this is a small price to pay for realising my blindfold missions," says Muzumdar.

On how he negotiated speeding trucks on the highways, Muzumdar says after years of practice he could easily recognise the sound of vehicles ahead.

Personally, I would note the “who is also a magician” comment… otherwise, I hope the Mumbai police are ready to nab this idiot.

bear
3rd March 2005, 11:37
Surely he's only going to ride at 5kph, sounds nuts - there has to be a catch.

inlinefour
6th March 2005, 08:08
Just sounds like a friggin idiot who thinks that he is on a mission. Might need some form of medication?
:wari:

Waylander
6th March 2005, 10:08
Wonder if this will get aired on TV so I can laugh when he wrecks it all up, bloody idiot.

The Pastor
7th March 2005, 07:13
If he pulles it off, he will be a bloodly ledgend. If he dont it will make a great AFV video.

Sniper
8th March 2005, 11:10
Only in India, only there

ManDownUnder
10th March 2005, 08:20
WOW - what a talent - I'm envious...

no.... horrified (I always get those two confused...)

Neat trick, I hope there's no-one else on the road... and the glass splinters aren't too big...

:whocares: