PDA

View Full Version : KK's Recent pics -TT4/bikes

Kwaka-Kid
30th September 2003, 11:34
hey guys, here is a pic of my mint NC24 and my ratty race NC30/35.. also will put up some TT4 pics

Kwaka-Kid
30th September 2003, 11:40
Hey in hte pic above.. above me is my deck! kool eh! and i trust it above my head :)

hey look, going around the outside... pitty its only in novice slow :o-the only time i can do that.

Kwaka-Kid
30th September 2003, 11:45
me playing Catchup... altho everyone else says its just playing "being cained" :( haha!

Kwaka-Kid
30th September 2003, 11:46
oh and finally... my Bike and its gaurd :)... good on ya Zappa... you just staunch them theives off!

Motoracer
30th September 2003, 12:41
Hey KK,
I see you did make use of that Nassert (what ever the spelling is) pipe after all. Did you pack it or is it a straigt through one. Sounded deafening in my ZXR with nothing inside so you must have done some thing to it. How is the performance of your honda with it?

Andrew
30th September 2003, 22:08
What a good idea, have the guard dog guard the bike. I wonder if I can train my cat to do that. I eagerly await what other cool ideas come out of Westieville.

wkid_one
30th September 2003, 22:27
Cut your dogs nails KK

Big Dog
30th September 2003, 22:29
Nice collection of toy's...... How many do you have?

And why bring the gs1000 when you had better examples?

Kwaka-Kid
1st October 2003, 01:07
haha! firstly please refer to him as ZAPPA! he does have a name so use it... secondly yes, his nails do need cutting... thirdly, erm, yeah Big Dog... i have quite a range.. problem is WOFs/Rego's/keeping up with rebuilding motors each time dad blows them :o haha no.. shite, low blow, hope he doesnt read this :P that was only the Z1R... but yeah, oneday ill take a lineup shot of all the bikes.. oneday, the last one saw a GS1000, GPZ750turbo, MVX250(XR500methanol burner in it), Z1R, BR250(custom purple paintjob/yellow frame)erm, i know there was more.. shite, bad memory, you see they sit in different sheds that dont get opend very often :(