PDA

View Full Version : Bike Pants?

2_SL0
4th March 2005, 20:24
Im thinking of purchasing a pair of leather bike pants, In about a month ill be buying a Alpinestar leather jacket. So I thought hmm I should get some leather pants. What options are there in NZ, I only seem to see plain old black. Nothing wrong with black, but I would maybe like something a little less black. I obviously want armor as well. Is black pretty much it?

XTC
4th March 2005, 20:45
I met a guy once who had painted (yes painted) his leathers white....... There's an option. :niceone:

When asked why he went into this long winded spiel about purity and virginity and god and stuff.... Regretted asking and wandered away :brick:

Blakamin
4th March 2005, 22:49
Nothing wrong with black, but I would maybe like something a little less black.
LESS BLACK??? in pants?????

why not buy some violators and be done with it.... :2thumbsup

ps... they dont make leather black enuff.....

Zapf
4th March 2005, 23:15
black is the leather colour..... you can then wear it into the shower to make it into verious shades of black :wari:

2_SL0
5th March 2005, 07:31
Nothing wrong with black, just I look at black bike pants and I see Ross off Friends (the episode where he was walking round in leather pants.). But its no biggy. If thats al there is then it wil be fine. :wari:

Dodgyiti
5th March 2005, 08:07
Natural Wear Leathers.
Made in NZ by New Zealanders
And not some sweat shop in Asia, make a stand man!
Burn your Nike gears while your at it eh ? :niceone:

White trash
5th March 2005, 08:12
Bikes dont wear pants man.

2_SL0
5th March 2005, 10:17
Your right OMG, for all those people that got confused with what I asked. (WT) I mean for me not the bike. Sorry for any confusion, I could see how you misunderstood. That was a close call. :niceone:

Funkyfly
5th March 2005, 11:58
Your right OMG, for all those people that got confused with what I asked. (WT) I mean for me not the bike. Sorry for any confusion, I could see how you misunderstood. That was a close call. :niceone:

If you dont like black you could alway buy a stretchy pink leotard to pull over the top of em.

I got some alpinestar leather pants, i rate them, its a good feeling to have CE Body armour on your knees!

NinjaBoy
5th March 2005, 12:52
You could always but a multi-coloured 2-piece, then you have pants and a jacket :wari: