PDA

View Full Version : Sexy time on trademe!

slowpoke
18th March 2009, 12:15
The hottest bike on Trademe at the moment:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Classic-vintage/auction-206655828.htm

I fuggin' love this thing, wish I hadn't given up lookin' for something like this and went modern instead.......

PeteJ
18th March 2009, 13:33
Pete Daniels' PC race bike.

Built well. Goes well.

I see that the present top bidder is top bidder on several other TM classic bikes right now, too.

SPman
18th March 2009, 13:50
That's very nice........drool drool drool.....

slowpoke
18th March 2009, 14:06
I love that era to start with but with the spec of that bike you could have fun in PC and F1 classes (club level). It wouldn't be very competitive in F1 but you'd have a shitload of fun for a pretty reasonable outlay....and it'll never depreciate like a current bike.

Sigh....be still my beating heart.......

EatOrBeEaten
18th March 2009, 15:29
Christ, I'd love to own that. :drool:

White trash
18th March 2009, 18:11
I love that era to start with but with the spec of that bike you could have fun in PC and F1 classes (club level). It wouldn't be very competitive in F1 but you'd have a shitload of fun for a pretty reasonable outlay....and it'll never depreciate like a current bike.

Sigh....be still my beating heart.......
Vince Sharpe laps Puke' in the 60 second range on his PC. That sort of time would have you at the pointy end of any recently run Formula Auckland race.

Hailwood
19th March 2009, 09:28
Peter D has always had beautifully set up Postie bikes..this is a great example...very sexy indeed