PDA

View Full Version : Riding with the commitment of a suicide bomber

madbikeboy
20th March 2009, 07:54
Sitting in the cage, waiting to turn left into the main road into Takapuna at the Milford lights. I watched the lights go red on the main drag, watched the light go green for the right turning lane beside me...

And then I hear a sportsbike rev up, and - to be honest, I'm a little in awe of this guys attempt to remove himself from the gene pool - and watch in horror as a Honda CBR in Moviestar colours, dodges, filters past the white Nissan stopped for the red, and races through the red.

The car to my right hit the brakes, as did I to avoid making someone roadkill.

Was he in a rush? No, not really. We followed him for most of Hurstmere road, watching him fidgit with his lid, his jacket, making jerky movements all over the road.

So, no comment or judgement from me at all, if you want to be roadkill, you're adequately equipped - no brains, no attention, and best of all, jeans and trainers.

The first two digits of your plate are 23, if you're in any doubt that I might be talking about someone else. Fucktard.

Burtha
20th March 2009, 07:59
the intelligence of a mushroom or too much P before breakfast?

Katman
20th March 2009, 08:05
Ahhh, they make you proud, don't they?

breakaway
20th March 2009, 08:38
Bloody motorcyclists!

Cynos
20th March 2009, 09:38
These are the riders that car drivers stereotype us on. >_<

klingon
20th March 2009, 09:40
So did you report him? I would have. An embarrassment to the species.

madbikeboy
20th March 2009, 10:27

No, I figure he needs to work it out for himself.

klingon
20th March 2009, 12:30

Fair enough - as long as he doesn't take someone else with him. Cars might be ok (at least he would be worse off than them) but pedestrians, cyclists and other motorcyclists may be less lucky.

I'm not quick to report dangerous driving, but I think this incident would have prompted me to call *555 and have the 'authorities' keeping a close eye on him.

madbikeboy
20th March 2009, 12:32
Fair enough - as long as he doesn't take someone else with him. Cars might be ok (at least he would be worse off than them) but pedestrians, cyclists and other motorcyclists may be less lucky.

I'm not quick to report dangerous driving, but I think this incident would have prompted me to call *555 and have the 'authorities' keeping a close eye on him.

Fair call.

Hmm. Someone on this site will know him, have a chat with the lad, okay?

klingon
20th March 2009, 12:42
Fair call.

Hmm. Someone on this site will know him, have a chat with the lad, okay?

Yeah. Convince him to mend his ways before klingon gets hold of him and is less forgiving than MBB! :bash:

xwhatsit
20th March 2009, 13:06
He buys his own Gene-O-Kleen in an economy value pack then?

more_fasterer
20th March 2009, 13:17
Well done that man! :2thumbsup

We need more people like him scaring the wees* out of the senile residents of milford so that when us ATGATT, law-abiding squids ride through the main drag they'll shuffle off the zebra crossing whispering "he's a bad-arse biker, he is" as quietly as their hearing aids will allow!

P/T :Pokey:

*why do old people always smell like wees?

Karl@Alpha
20th March 2009, 13:34
Hmmmm...
I wonder what you need to do to take out life insurance on someone you dont know...
Sounds like better odds than lotto. :devil2:

skidMark
20th March 2009, 13:42

Since when are our own species.... saying being a biker automatically brings you into some brotherhood is usually amusing... but we are a species now :laugh:

madbikeboy
20th March 2009, 13:47
Since when are our own species.... saying being a biker automatically brings you into some brotherhood is usually amusing... but we are a species now :laugh:

That's a fair point Mark, I'd hate anyone to think you and I were even remotely from the same species.

madbikeboy
20th March 2009, 13:48
Yeah. Convince him to mend his ways before klingon gets hold of him and is less forgiving than MBB! :bash:

I tried blinging you again, but I've been told to spread it around first...

klingon
20th March 2009, 16:28

I was actually meaning the human species but never mind. And as far as I'm aware I have never been part of any 'brotherhood' :crazy:

GSXR Trace
20th March 2009, 17:28
Obviously you commute far too much to be able to see all of these idiots! This makes me feel sorry for you to be in a cage that long!

madbikeboy
20th March 2009, 21:16
Obviously you commute far too much to be able to see all of these idiots! This makes me feel sorry for you to be in a cage that long!

Going to takapuna with the pooches. Both dogs shit themselves sitting on the tank, especially when wheelstanding.

Mikkel
20th March 2009, 21:22

Funny that. Do you actually think each and every individual in NZ who uses an engine on two wheels bothers with logging on to KB? Not to be pessimistic, but we aren't likely to hear from said individual until he/she feels like having a whinge or wanting a tyre review.

discotex
20th March 2009, 21:43
CBR?... Something about seeing red?

IT WAS ME!!!

:laugh: