PDA

View Full Version : Woodhill Bike Park

Firefight
2nd October 2003, 18:28
For those who may be interseted, have just spent the last 3 days on the bulldozer at the bike park, add that to the large volumes of rain we have had out there = good riding:niceone:

remember also the second round of the GNCC is this weekend
access from forest road near bike park.

cheers firefight.:cool:

curious george
2nd October 2003, 21:10
Hi firefight, which days arew the chanps? I'm going up to ride, but want to be away from the racing. Or I might get involved:D

Firefight
2nd October 2003, 22:14
Hi C George, if you are asking about the GNCC race Sunday is the main day for the hard out pro/exp/itm grade racers, Saturday is going to have a trail ride class, sign on is 12-30, cost's $25.00,

Or you can just go to the bike park, 1000acres, dozens of different tracks, open, forest, awasomely step down hill shit etc,etc, this cost $20.00, and is open saturday & sunday, or you can ride durning the week for free,but are limited to about 400 acres, as well as access to ride on the beach (if the tides right)
PM me if you need more info.

cheers firefight:cool:

What?
3rd October 2003, 08:42
Originally posted by Firefight
For those who may be interseted, have just spent the last 3 days on the bulldozer at the bike park, add that to the large volumes of rain we have had out there = good riding:niceone:

remember also the second round of the GNCC is this weekend
access from forest road near bike park.

cheers firefight.:cool:

You ride a bulldozer???????????

Shit - I've only got an old XR200. I could never keep up in all the mud...:p

Firefight
3rd October 2003, 13:16
Hi What, not much mud at woodhill, only sand, sand, sand, sand & more fuc*#%g sand, get plenty of XR 200s here, pop up one day for a ride,with all this shit weather we are getting people from as far away as New Plymouth, Woodhill is one of the few all year all weather bike parks, and is open 51 weekends a year, we only close for the big fishing competion., feel free to pm me if you need more info.:D

cheers

Firefight:rockon: