PDA

View Full Version : The journey of 1000 miles.......

RubberSideDown
7th March 2005, 11:39
begins right here I spose :stupid:

Not only did I put my first post into the wrong forum :doh: I also spilt my coffee on my leg while doing it!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see how many active people there are round here.

Im not expecting a round of Koom-by-Yah and hot chocolate offers from everyone but a hello would be nice :apint:

free beer and pizza to all who reply.............

bungbung
7th March 2005, 11:44
Where is the free beer at? (and pizza)

Krusti
7th March 2005, 11:47
Gidday from me and meon3,( not only my better half but only other half but then it would be other third or whatever eh?)

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN :laugh: I didnt and now I'm stuck here:drinknsin :niceone:

vifferman
7th March 2005, 11:49
Greeetings, Mr RubberSideDown. :spudwave:

Welcome to the Kiwi Biker gargre.

MSTRS
7th March 2005, 11:49
Will you PLEASE sit down - you are blocking the light. Meat lovers & a Tui thanks.

RubberSideDown
7th March 2005, 12:10
/me orders some meatlovers and tui to keep MSTRS happy

the rest of you will have to wait until payday sorry :wait: hehe

Seems my earlier problem of posting in the wrong forum has been corrected btw , thx to whoever has the godlike power to do this.

Riff Raff
7th March 2005, 12:12
Will you PLEASE sit down - you are blocking the light. Meat lovers & a Tui thanks.
Yeah I'm a meat lover too! (snigger). I don't drink beer tho so I'll be drinking from the top shelf thanks!

sels1
7th March 2005, 12:21
Welcome aboard rubbbersidedown. Whats yr project - any pics?

RubberSideDown
7th March 2005, 12:31
I'll try and get some pics of what Im attempting to build. nothing flash tbh. Im just one of those guys with enuff parts lying around to actually give building a working bike a go!

I am thinking of building a trike but have absolutley no idea how! Im in the labourious stage of trying to catalogue what I have available and then decide what options are there for me.

Just off the top of my head Im pretty sure I could throw together a CR250 motor into an old CB250 frame (gotta love that suspension), chuck on some knobblys and hit the trails :2thumbsup lol

but seriously, once I know what I have to use I'll put it on the forum and see if anyone has any suggestions.

Storm
7th March 2005, 12:45
Welcome to the site mate. Theres sure to be plenty of advice on the site for all your building ideas, be they sensible or stupendous :wari:

FzerozeroT
7th March 2005, 13:08
Im pretty sure I could throw together a CR250 motor into an old CB250 frame (gotta love that suspension), chuck on some knobblys and hit the trails :2thumbsup lol

I don't love that suspension, good thing I wear full armoured leathers :sunny: