PDA

View Full Version : Q8Oils special discounts

Clivoris
26th March 2009, 19:22
I have had it confirmed by my Q8Oils sponsor today that they are able to offer substantial discounts on product that they have in stock at their Plimmerton warehouse. All you need to do is call in or contact them (contact details via the link in my signature below) and tell them Clive sent you. The current discount is pretty close to 40% but you pay freight if shipping is required. They have a large range of motorcycle stuff including degreaser, chain lube, air filter oil, brake fluid etc. This is an awesome deal on great product. They can also do the car lubes.

Nasty
26th March 2009, 19:25
I have had it confirmed by my Q8Oils sponsor today that they are able to offer substantial discounts on product that they have in stock at their Plimmerton warehouse. All you need to do is call in or contact them (contact details via the link in my signature below) and tell them Clive sent you. The current discount is pretty close to 40% but you pay freight if shipping is required. They have a large range of motorcycle stuff including degreaser, chain lube, air filter oil, brake fluid etc. This is an awesome deal on great product. They can also do the car lubes.

Was there today .. and they did me a fantastic deal on my oil!!

Clivoris
5th April 2009, 16:11
Price updates.
10w50 full synth bike oil $41/4 litre.
10w40 semi synth bike oil $25/4 litre.
2 stroke RS extreme full synth $57/4 litre.
400ml chain lube aerosol $6. Air filter oil, coolant, engine cleaner, fork oil, gear oil, brake fluid etc all at simlar prices.
They also do car stuff.

xwhatsit
5th April 2009, 16:24
Do they do a mineral oil? Is that their `GT' oil on the website?

tri boy
5th April 2009, 16:28
Those are extremely good prices for quality oil.

Clivoris
5th April 2009, 17:44
Do they do a mineral oil? Is that their `GT' oil on the website?
They do but it was out of stock last week. You could get in touch with jan@bluepak.co.nz and ask. She is happy to deal with inquiries.

Those are extremely good prices for quality oil.

Couldn't agree more tb. Figure I should spread the opportunity while it is out there. They seem to be genuinely happy to get the brand profile up.